IndianMasala.com - Visit IndianMasala.com for the latest Bollywood and South Masala Pictures in HQ!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 820
FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 227 267 317 717 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 12290

Thread: Vintage Masala Videos: Rare B & W and Eastman clips to relive those memories!

nightwatcher is offline Special Masalaite
    Donor, MB Award Winner 2003 & 2004, Mr. Glorious (MB Award 2005)
    nightwatcher is in masala junior college nightwatcher is in masala junior college nightwatcher is in masala junior college nightwatcher is in masala junior college nightwatcher is in masala junior college nightwatcher is in masala junior college nightwatcher is in masala junior college nightwatcher is in masala junior college nightwatcher is in masala junior college nightwatcher is in masala junior college nightwatcher is in masala junior college
    Thats all guys..All feedbacks welcome!

Brilliant work !! Awesome-size update !! Loved the Khushboo videos !!

nightwatcher is in masala junior college nightwatcher is in masala junior college nightwatcher is in masala junior college nightwatcher is in masala junior college nightwatcher is in masala junior college nightwatcher is in masala junior college nightwatcher is in masala junior college nightwatcher is in masala junior college nightwatcher is in masala junior college nightwatcher is in masala junior college nightwatcher is in masala junior college
    Quote Originally Posted by animaniac
    Rani padmini in Mallu movie 'Tusharam'.

If you want, I can upload the song.
    I am not sure that's Rani padmini even though there is lot of similarity. Thanks anyway Dude. No need to upload since she seems to be covering her toenails also.

Quote Originally Posted by ravavarapu2001
    I will let u know the name of the movie very soon NW Bhai ............
    Thanks dude.Anyone else has ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by guruzee
    i've no idea that devi indeed acted in telugu movies.. there was an actress named varalaxmi who has similar features to that of devi who mostly acted as a sister to lead hero's and i've not seen any exposing from her.
    She did ineed act in Telugu movies bhai. One is 'Devalyam' with Vijayashanti and Sohan babu. The director must have been a fag since inspite of a side role and a suhaag raat scene there was abosultely no masala.

devi of layanam

Quote Originally Posted by nightwatcher
    #4 I assume everyone know about Devi from 'Layanam' fame. She used to
    again act in side roles which enivetably ended in a rape or first night. Sometimes both. Im specifically intrested in some of her movies in Tamil and Telugu. BTW she has become an aunty actress now.

I already have the clips from 'Galat Sambhandh' starring her in lesbian role.
    Anything else?
    is it the devipriya ; now acting in selvi?????

Quote Originally Posted by boost_12
    I am also a great fan of Devi. I have watched many of her movies in my younger days in cinema halls. In those times, they used to show the uncensored part of the movies also. I can suggest few names of her movies, but in Hindi Dubbed, I cant tell the Tamil name. I am listing the names in preference of best exposures:
    1. Pyasa Dil
    2. Shaadi Ya Barbadi
    3. Reshma ki Jawani (Layanam)
    4. Galat Sambandh ( Here body Double is Used )

Apart from above movies, I want to add two more movies, these are not the devi's movie but some other unknown actree. These are the two movies which are the best ever seen by me, and i can bet these are the best ever B/C grade flicks ever made,

1. Pyasi Dulhan ( In this movie Girish Karnad came in guest appearence )
    2. Besharm Raatein.

All dubbed movies.

That was awesome info dude. I ahve seen Layanam and Galat sambhandh. But there were a couple of movies I have seen on Surya TV which I could not remember. THis list will be great to hunt down.

Quote Originally Posted by kichu
    Yes it is called 'anbu thambi' I remember a scene where she was swimming in a twopiece bikini and the camera was right behind her focusing right between her legs!!
    Thanks for the confirmation. I miss babes like those in south who can act in Bikini's boldly. BTW That director also was an abosulte gem. Every scene has some or other masala in it!

Quote Originally Posted by getvw2000
    Dont mean to be rude but begining to lose interest in this thread now, content being posted isnt as good as it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by mital
    NW bhai, do you have topless scenes of the following:

Padmini Kolhapuri: Gehrai (Hindi)
    Mita Vashishth: Kasba (Hindi)
    I dont have Mita's clips. But how the scenes in Gehrai? Any good? IM a fan of Padmini.

Quote Originally Posted by enrick
    thats the onlly superb vid of her i am missing in my collection . NW mistaken that denying
    " Hardly. At most you can call it OK exposing. Nothing much ."
    I still don't think it comes anywhere near "Sherawat". But to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by daraj
    nightwatcher,you post good videos but waste everything by using stupid RAPIDSHARE!!PLEASE repost south videos using filelodge or some other file server.despite repeat requests from many u stick to rapidsshare. PLEASE consider something else, thanks
    There's a simle reason why I post it in rapidshare. Its fast and I am a premium member.

Quote Originally Posted by smithluv
    I don't know the Telugu version's name... But it was dubbed in Tamil and was called "Needhi Devan Mayakkam"
    Thanks Man!!

Quote Originally Posted by ssaravind
    is it the devipriya ; now acting in selvi?????
    No. But she was acting in some day time serial from AVM a few years back. 'Sontham' or something.

Freedom is offline Masala Champion
    DVD Capper, Mr. Glorious & Thread of the Threads (MB Award 2005), Mr. Glorious (MB Award 2006)
    Freedom is in masala junior college Freedom is in masala junior college Freedom is in masala junior college Freedom is in masala junior college Freedom is in masala junior college Freedom is in masala junior college Freedom is in masala junior college Freedom is in masala junior college Freedom is in masala junior college Freedom is in masala junior college Freedom is in masala junior college
    NW, when did Kushboo fell into vintage category of yours?!?!?!

Anyways her videos with venkatesh looks juicy. Needess to say my eyes were set at kuyili in saree and sripriya. Not to say I have been looking for these pramela videos

Awesome updates

Think I should follow your trick to upload videos from now on. At what time do you start and end your process of video editing and uploading? You seem to do it in odd hours

+ Reply to Thread