Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Spanking scenes in Bollywood

Wink Spanking scenes in Bollywood

Hey folks...I've observed a great interest in spanking being given to heroines...in all the threads i've read , especially among the gaand lovers lol, and I'm one among them. So I thought I'd start this thread so we can share all such scenes we've seen...I've seen some, but I haven't watched many Hindi films of late, so I bet there are more. The spank could be just a single one during a song , it could be a romantic one from the lover/spouse, it could be from the heroine's parent, or even just a threat being made, to spank her. But please exclude scenes from Hollywood and nude scenes, from B Grade Indian and foreign films, this is about mainstream actresses. Of course pics would help, but just the description, name of actress, Movie, is most important. There are many I've seen on the threads here, but I bet there are many which we don't have access to pics for, so we can just mention them , numbering them as we add to the thread, and thus we can see how many such erotic scenes our beloved bollywood has thrown up for us to enjoy. I'll mention mine whenever I remember them.

So should I do the honours by beginning?

Kajol in Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi

1. Kajol is told to meet some suitor, by her stepmom, and gets caned after the song
    Last edited by trishtomko119; 09-15-2008 at 02:29 AM.

An unidentified girl in Ishq Vishk

2. A random girl is punished with a spanking by her female friend, for bending over and allowing a guy to peek up a skirt. Great spanking from Amrita Rao starrer Ishq Vishk.

http://www.myhotboard.com/webhost/wa...SV/image2.html

http://www.myhotboard.com/webhost/wa...SV/image3.html

http://www.myhotboard.com/webhost/wa...SV/image4.html

Reply if you enjoyed this rare sight.
    Last edited by trishtomko119; 05-30-2006 at 03:57 PM.

Ya nice find trishtomko119 bhai thanx
    mailto_masti

If u want life mein masti then simply mailto masti & get the masti.
    Member of Heroes Project.
    Beware Of Aids (HIV+)
    Knowing about AIDS is protection against AIDS
    http://www.heroesprojectindia.org/index1.html

Saira Banu in Saazish

3. The sexy Saira Banu was carried out of the water by Dharmendra, and as she shook her booty while bending over a railing, Paaji, feels her rear end up, and then gives it a good spanking.

Please contribute!! At least some info, so some of us can know where to look. I haven't seen many movies, but I still know many other scenes from mainstream movies, which we may not have pics for , but can inform each other , so we can keep a look out when the movie or song is shown.
    Last edited by trishtomko119; 05-30-2006 at 05:20 AM.

Nice start trish...keep it up...there are spanking scenes of kareena in aitrazz(spanked by Akki in the song "Gela Gela..") & also some ass kissing scenes by Bobby deol in Karishma's ass....
    Repped u budyy!!!

already seen but worth watching again!!

Make Friend in Mumbai
    Join Now

No More Strangers in Mumbai

nice start dude keep it up

More minor spankings

Thanks all you guys for replying... especially gg thanks for the info i didn't know Kareena got spanked in any song there, let's make that No.4 then. Wow, Aitraaz has quite a few minor spanks then.

5. Akshay plays the drums on Priyanks Chopra's butt during a song in Aitraaz

6. Again Aitraaz, Akshay spanks his secretary Jenny's butt with a rolled up newspaper, while saying good morning. That later is held against him in court, when she shyly admits he smacked her "bum".

Many such spanking references, and a few pics as well, to come. Keep helping especially with the info , for e.g. now we can all keep a look out when that song comes on TV. Not bad, 6 in about 7 hours or so!!!

Thanks, this is great thread yaar... but gg0202, the gela gela song was picturized on priyanka not kareena. To Kareena's famous bum is not yet spanked sadly.

Trishtomko119, have u seen this movie Bewafaa some time back, with Akki and Kareena, where akki had that stupid goatee? I remember reading a review online, where they had said that Manoj Bajpai had said to gorgeous Shamita Shetty I will spank your butt for being naughty. Did this happen any idea? Kisi ne dekha hoga to.

Shamita Shetty??

Thanks AM for that info....I did a quick google search and found some interesting stuff...

This is from some chat forum about the movie:

"I thought before that I would forever remember Manoj as Preity’s somber-faced and unsavory fiancé from Veer-Zaara, but now I know I will forever remember him as the guy who told Shamita Shetty “I’m going to spank you on your butt”… and then does so."

This comment was found on
    http://www.bollywhat.com/forum/index...&topic=2867.25
    Does this mean Shamita gets a spanking? Has anyone seen the movie?? Pics?