IndianMasala.com - Visit IndianMasala.com for the latest Bollywood and South Masala Pictures in HQ!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 73
FirstFirst ... 5 45 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 65 ... LastLast

Thread: AMSAMAANA AUNTIES - (.)(.), ASS, Navel, HIP, skin show n all.. make u cum !!!

Quote Originally Posted by yours.anonymous View Post

He began to grab intimately my succulent breast with his hands. His hands were on the buttons of my blouse. Already the pullu of my saree left my shoulders and were lying on the floor. I again tried to pull myself from this carnal spell but by this time he had unbuttoned my blouse and started kneading my boobs over the brasierre. Then he moved up the bottom of the brasierre, little exposing my nipples further as we kissed. He began to gently roll my nipples between his fingertips as I rubbed his muscular chest. This guy was gorgeous. Then he unclasped the strap of my bra, releasing my tight fun bags from my Black lase Bra .
    http://www.ragalahari.net/gallery/ma...platinum64.jpg

My ripe melons were beautiful and inviting. When he tried to lick and suck them, it startled me again. I started to pull him away so he increased his sucking to a point it felt to good to stop. I just couldn't beleive what I was doing and my mind was racing so fast. My knees started getting weak and I had to sit down on the edge of the bed.. took one of my inflated nipples into his mouth. His warm tongue licked across my swollen nipples, sending me into a sexual confusion. My cunt was so swollen and wet as he sucked my tits like they were his lifeline....

Thanx for KAVITHA Aunty photo... I really love this aunty... she has great ASS... super ASS... Master ASS... i love her ASS... on seeing this photo itself my cum came without masturbate.... thanx a lot... keep rocking such very old aunties

Great and more

Quote Originally Posted by yours_anonymous View Post
    Machi really thanx for such a aunty... plzzzzzzzzz do same work by posting very old aunties... plzzzzzzzz

ragini in green
    Die 2day 2 live tomorrowI am discontinuing postings hereafter due to complaint made against me to Mods that Iam promoting Bharatwaves.com website and for hotlinking of pictures which I do regularly. Unless the charges are dropped no more posting and if held true, then bye bye to MB

rajitha in saree
    Die 2day 2 live tomorrowI am discontinuing postings hereafter due to complaint made against me to Mods that Iam promoting Bharatwaves.com website and for hotlinking of pictures which I do regularly. Unless the charges are dropped no more posting and if held true, then bye bye to MB

thanks for the good fotos

Lips ...... kiss n suck ..........

Getting ready ... sexyyyyyyyyyyyy ..

Coming to make u CUM .. see from top to bottom to suck n lick n fuck ..

SEXpose u more .... lick my armpit ... mango boobs .. tasty hips n queen of all. .. honey pussy ... come on ..

Ready for FULL FUCK !! see my in-skirt is already up .. nothing inside to hide .. STRIP & FUCK ME HARD & EVER ...

nice ones

thanks

+ Reply to Thread