IndianMasala.com - Visit IndianMasala.com for the latest Bollywood and South Masala Pictures in HQ!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Req: dimple kapadia sex scene with college student from english movie

Req: dimple kapadia sex scene with college student from english movie

Hello freinds,

I desperately want a fucking scene between Dimple kapadia and young college student from some english movie. the scene begins with guy entering her room naked with condom in his hands and convinces her to have sex with her.

I dont remeber the name of that movie, but in that movie Vinod khanna plays dimples husband.

I need that scene despeartely , help from My MB freinds will be hugely appreciated

name of the movie is Leela. hope someone posts the vdo...

:hmmmmm:.....

Orejeevan is offline Co-Administrator
    Donor, Mr. Glorious & Mr. Wonder 2006, Mr. Glorious 2007 & 2008, Thread of Threads 2007, Mr. Masala Board 2007, 2008 & 2009
    Orejeevan owns masala university Orejeevan owns masala university Orejeevan owns masala university Orejeevan owns masala university Orejeevan owns masala university Orejeevan owns masala university Orejeevan owns masala university Orejeevan owns masala university Orejeevan owns masala university Orejeevan owns masala university Orejeevan owns masala university
    Moving to vids section..

Quote Originally Posted by great enginer View Post
    Hello freinds,

I desperately want a fucking scene between Dimple kapadia and young college student from some english movie. the scene begins with guy entering her room naked with condom in his hands and convinces her to have sex with her.

I dont remeber the name of that movie, but in that movie Vinod khanna plays dimples husband.

I need that scene despeartely , help from My MB freinds will be hugely appreciated
    dude can you xplain the scene in more detail !!

dimple bhi nude thi kya usme?
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Its a very hot scene, dimple was backless, its a very good bedroom scene? pls if anyone has the scene from movie Leela post it pls dude

please post if anyone has this scene.

post it .......

+ Reply to Thread