IndianMasala.com - Visit IndianMasala.com for the latest Bollywood and South Masala Pictures in HQ!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 45
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast

Thread: marathi top randies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post marathi top randies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Guys....
    I am a marathi guy and crazy anout marathi babes and sluts..
    This is my reading and observation....
    I have got top 9 marathi sluts who look absolute sexy and have all the measure features (i.e beautiful and inviting face, fucking figure, big boobs, big ass, silky hair etc etc)

here are they
    Numbers not listed as ratings.....

1) Ashwini Bhave (Parampara fame randie)
    2) Sonali Kulkarni (Pyar tune kya kiya fame sex bomb)
    3) Mrinal Kulkarni (Sparsh and Sonpari fame beautiful slut)
    4) Nishigandha Wad (Dastan fame Absolute babe)
    5) Varsha Usgaonkar (Bindhast marathi raand)
    6) Kishori Shahane (Sexy gorgeous marathi slut)
    7) Kavita Lad (Absolutely beautiful slut who acts in marathi plays)
    8) Pratiksha Lonkar (Damini serial fame marathi rannd who has biggest pair of hanging boobs and gr8 inviting face)
    9) Archna Joglekar (Beautiful Marathi slut)

any ideas or views about these babes...........
    pls write them.... also give any url's or links regarding these babes photos....

THANKS

that was a great list ...i especially like the big boobed slut sonali kulkarni...

ALso u forgot the volputuos and busty Smita Jaykar

how can u forgett biggest MARATHI RAND of all time

Madhuri Dixit

others are

Nishigandha Wad
    Anthara Mali (International Khiladi Fame)
    Dipti Bhatnagar

smita jaykar reema lagoo

Ofcourse the BIGGEST MARATHI GHATAN RAAND MADHURI DIXIT.India's most wanted Marathi raand.

Add other great sexy bodies of
    Smita Jaykar busty voloptous heavy bodied sex aunt
    Reema Lagoo hot sex hungry face

Talking missing few

U are missing a hot phat and sexy maadi
    she is : KISHORI AMBIYE

and for compitition PRIYA ARUN
    she has shown size of her right ball in infinite movies by wearing seductive saari.
    Continue....

THE BIGGEST B(.)(.)S ARE NISHIGANDHA WAD.She has record of the biggest ballon milk boobs from the Marathi club.Other great marathi fuckers is the oldy Jayshri T,

Marathi Bomb

I always liked all time, Jayshree Gadkar, what a Gaand she had, and she showed good in tamasha dances with her kasta dress, splitting her big gigantic watermelon like buttocks. I liked the she was built, on the chubby side with those fat arms.

what about sexy raand Renuka Shahane ..... love to pull her saree up and screw her doggy style....mmmmmmm

Varsha Usgaonkar's BRREASTS

Varsha Usgaonkar had shown her full balls for a "Stardust" annual for some 10,000 rupees and the snap is still there.It was more obscene in nature thean Mamta Kulkarni (but didn't get much name) and ofcourse she has/or had some real good knockers and full bouncy meaty breasts.

SEX PARTY WITH SMITA AND REEMA

Smita Jaykar Reema Lagoo are too good aunties with full sex bodies for some great satisfying sex party

u are right-and i think archana joglekar needs special attention too-she is one hell lot of a sexy babe-fair,sexy figure,blue eyes.long black hair.
    and of course godess of whores-madhuri dixit is also a sexy maharastrian dish.

snm1972 is offline Special Masalaite
    Donor, Mr. Masalaboard & Mr. Glorious (MB Award 2007), Mr. Wonder (MB Award 2006), Mr. Glorious (MB Award 2005)
    snm1972 has doctorate (Ph.D) in masala snm1972 has doctorate (Ph.D) in masala snm1972 has doctorate (Ph.D) in masala snm1972 has doctorate (Ph.D) in masala snm1972 has doctorate (Ph.D) in masala snm1972 has doctorate (Ph.D) in masala snm1972 has doctorate (Ph.D) in masala snm1972 has doctorate (Ph.D) in masala snm1972 has doctorate (Ph.D) in masala snm1972 has doctorate (Ph.D) in masala snm1972 has doctorate (Ph.D) in masala

Smile One More . . .

Hey Can we add leena chandavarkar to this List ?

Mumbai ka King koun ? ... Bhikku Mhatre!!

I agree with stallion.

Nishigandha Wad has the one of the best milk jugs in tinsel town.
    With just the right amount of flesh where required, she is one hell lot of a fucking bitch.

I would love to suck her breast milk, fuck her sexy mouth and ask her to swallow my cum, lick her bushy pussy and screw her in every pore, her cunt, arse and her mouth.

She used to stay near where we lived earlier and hell !! We guys used to have a ball of a time gazing at her well developed boobs. She was just 18 then and must have had D sized bust at that time. We chaps used to discuss our masturbation experiences in the evenings and boy ! all had fantasised on this sexy femme.

I only regret that I couldn't lay her then. She would have made a good fuck partner.

Recently she has delivered a baby and I am sure I am missing out on her sweet breast milk.

Post some more on this FUCKING HOT MARATHAN AUNTY NISHIGANDHA...MORE WHEN SHE USED TO STAY NEAR YOUR HOUSE,THE UNSEEN SPICY DETAILS.Was she a slut then?

Can anyone suggest where can I see good pics of NISHIGANDHA WAD?

+ Reply to Thread