IndianMasala.com - Visit IndianMasala.com for the latest Bollywood and South Masala Pictures in HQ!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 45
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 17 ... LastLast

Thread: marathi top randies!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAD NOT THOUGHT OF SUCH A HUGE RESPONSE WHEN I STARTED THE THREAD.

THANKS INDEED FOR UR AMAZING RESPONSE....

NOW I AM FEELING INSPIRED AND WILL GIVE U A FRESH LIST OF MARATHI BABES (RARE ONES)

1) sharvari Jamenis (another cheap marathi slut who acted in bindhast along with gautami madhur)

2) Archna Patkar(Does anyone remember her???? another sex oozing randi aunty. bug pair of boobs and face unsatisfied always)

3) Nivedita Joshi. (she was so cute. little pussy medium boobs and cute little ass)

4) Aishwatra Narkar (She is a ready maal who acts in marathi serials and does some modelling also. 25 years old marrid though. Her sluttery looks and figure makes my dick salute)

5) Deepa Parab (latest fresh young sexy randi who acts in marathi serial mansi)

6) Iravati harshe (absolute slut who was in shanti and now who is doc "Shruti" in "Sanjivani"

7) Shama Ninave (Another marathi serial actress who has great slim bodt and cute face. I have heard that she sleeps with anybody for even 2000-3000 rs. comes in serial "Bhanda Soukhyabhare" on alpha marathi)

8) Supriya Sachin(Actor Sachin's wife. Another sexy ozzing maal. Comes in TU TU MAIN MAIN. I have heard that her sex hunger is so intense that she can take anyone when horny.

9) yestyear actreess UMA BHENDE(Man was she beautiful!!!!. She was 50-60's dremgirl for any marathi person. Has acted in many historical movies)

GUYS I HOPE U WILL CONTINUE COMMENTING ABOUT THESE BABES AS WELL. PICS ARE ALMOST WELCOME

Thanks

Masturbator

I simply love these ghatans...gimme more

Sukanya Kulkarni anbd pratikshya Lonkar are two hirny sluts...
    not to mention Shama Deshpande....wht huge boobs she has

how could you guys forget Priya Tendulkar?

she is one hot high society slut...

guys......did u forget mrinal kulkarni......she is my ultimate weakness .....can anybody post more of her caps and pics....plzzzzzzzzz.....she is real hot and beautiful

aanakhi teen

1]NIVEDITA JOSHI
    2]KISHORI SHAHANE
    3]RENUKA SHAHANE

ya tinhi mazya rakheli aahet

SAARE JAHASE ACCHHA HINDUSTAN HAMARA

Ghati babes

Hmm Mrunal Kulkarni is kind of confusing for people who know since long..
    She is actually Mrunal Deo-Kulkarni, with her big-time break in "Swami" as Madhaorao Peshve's (played by ravindra mankani) wife. It was a great TV serial.

And you guys are forgetting about Kartika Raane who had the lead role in "Yash", got her first big break in "Superhit Muqable" followed by the TV serial on Mahadaji Shinde. Quite a cutie, I must say. Mrunal Deo-Kulkarni played the role of Ahilyabai Holkar in this serial.

Irawati Harshe is also decent looking ghati babe(she could qualify for Neha's elder sis)..

But I think in dance and grace nobody could beat Archana Joglekar (remember her TV serial "Phulwanti" with Arun Govil? )
    I don't remember her exposing much though. Boy, she was a very good classical dancer and was definitly better than madhuri (who is not a bad dancer by any means). She was a good actress too..
    Her konkanasta brahmin's sharp looks and greenish eyes were probably her nemesis .. unfortunately you don't look very glamourous on the silver screen with these kind of looks although in real life you are stunningly beuatiful.. (the only exception has been Aishwarya)

Madhuri Dikshit, and Ashwini Bhave could give her tough competition though.

Ebiza,Malibu,acapulco,miami,...on the prowl!

Re: marathi top randies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by masturbator
    nice work buddy, my pick is Kavita Laad:The right combination of slutiness and beauty.She's one slut whom u'd like 2 b ur wife.Among the other horny bitches i'd pick Varsha Usgaonkar,Pratiksha Lonkar as my mistresses.Yeah i agree she has the most inviting n prominent pair of (.)(.)s.Hey how bout these
    Rekha Rao,
    Nivedita Joshi,
    Supriya Pilgaokar(Sachin's so lucky!)
    Priya Arun,
    there r a lot more horny marathi bitches..don't remember the names at the moment.Hey..somebody plz manage some videocaps of these slutty bitches.They all have exposed a hell lot in some 'b' grade marathi flicks.
    In The end i'd go 4 KAVITA LAD.

I just love Pratikshya Lonkar's huge boobs...they always seem so juicy and the always horny look on her face. Priya Arun was the one whom u culd fantasize as your maid and fuck her hard.

The other Marathi randis whom I think shld have made it big were Vasrha Usgaonkar and Ashwini Bhave. Ashwini had a great body and good acting skills too, her dancing ability gave her away, also Madhuri really went all out to deny these babes any opportunities. Ashwini would have definitely beaten her to the top slot had she got the oportunitiesor maybe slept around as much.

nishigandha wad for me......and now she has become a volouptous babe......u can't take ur eyes of those BIG boobs........

and 1 of the best faces in marathi cinema too

Ebiza,Malibu,acapulco,miami,...on the prowl!

MARATHI BITCHES

Originally posted by pappuanna
    yeah, i agree Nishigandha Vad Has blossomed into a buxom aunty with huge watermelons.I couldn't control my erection when i saw her in Aap Mujhe Ache Lagne Lage & Tumko Na Bhool Payenge.Ditto with Kishore Shahane.Maybe they did what most hollywood actresses(J'Lo,Mariah Carey,Carmen Electra,Britney Spears) do..Silicon Implants!
    Hey how come nobody commented on Rekha Rao,Nivedita Joshi,Supriya Pilgaonkar,Kavita Lad etc.
    hey u masala gurus...plz do somethin' get the caps of these horny marathi bitches
    Friends r like good panty,they stick to u like glue;
    Friends r like good bra,they support u in all u do!
    discontent_143@rediffmail.com

WOW I NEVER THOUGHT THAT MY BABY(THREAD) WOULD GROW SO LONG............

HEY GUYS STATING SOME LATEST HOT MARATHI BABES............

1) HAS ANYONE SEEN "BELA SHENDE" WHO WON SAREGAMA LONG TIME BACK WHEN SHE WAS BLOSSIMING...WELL THE NEWS IS SHE HAS BECOME A FUCKABLE BABE NOW....WHO SLEEPS WITH ANYBODY FOR A DECENT SONG......SHE IS A PERFECT POONA RANDI

2) HEY GUYS WOT ABOUT VAISHALI SAMANT.....MARATHI POP SINGER.....WELL I HAVE PERSONNALY MET HER....... AND BOYYYYY
    SHE HAS CUTEST FACE AND THOSE BIG JUGSSSSSSSSS...LIPS READY FOR BJOB....

ANY COMMENTS ABOUT THESE HOTTIES GUYS

MASTURBATOR

Have you included
    1. Alka kubal
    2. Smita Jayekar
    in your list!
    There are so many of them!!!!!
    Congrats for the tremendous response you got for this thread, masturbator!!!!!!

JAI MAHARASHTRA!!!!!!!!
    PROUD TO BE A MAHARASHTRAIN !!!!!!

Nishigandha Wad is an absolutely sexy aunty....those huge boobs are just meant to be sucked and also her meaty ass

aagantuk is offline Masala Maha Champion
    Donor, Mr. Glorious (MB Award 2005), MB Award Winner 2003
    aagantuk is in masala junior college aagantuk is in masala junior college aagantuk is in masala junior college aagantuk is in masala junior college aagantuk is in masala junior college aagantuk is in masala junior college aagantuk is in masala junior college aagantuk is in masala junior college aagantuk is in masala junior college aagantuk is in masala junior college aagantuk is in masala junior college
    Yep NIshigandha Wad........

How can u forgot Sawarkar The Close Up Model Acting In "INDRADHANUSHYA" on Alpha Marathi
    Aag The Fire
    [Tv-Caps]- Some captures u will like.............
    ----------------------------------
    Star Parivaar Awards 2007
    ----------------------------------
    The official Masalaboard's mIRC channel serving on irc.ircsuper.net
    our own customized irc client MasalaMate™.

+ Reply to Thread