IndianMasala.com - Visit IndianMasala.com for the latest Bollywood and South Masala Pictures in HQ!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 105
FirstFirst ... 14 54 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 74 ... LastLast

Thread: @@@Unnimary Vdo Thread...super hot ...u wont regret after watchin it @@@

JP, you started this new year with Deepa songs so great - fantastic - absolutely marvelous.
    Great clap to you for the wonderful video clip that add on this thread. About 10 years back I got this video from a telugu video shop - only the title and artists names were in English - as soon as I saw deepa name, I picked up and watched this movie. WOW, what a wounderful Teenage Girl with popping up cheeks / fat fiture in Modern skirt and sleeveless top ( yellow) as well sleeveless blouse and saree ( red). These Telugu guys took great advantage of Deepa and wonderfully presented the way the audience, specially we deepa fans wanted to see Deepa in wonderful costume.

In fact, seeing more than naked artists, looking deepa in sleeveless blouse is really erotic. Even in those days over 20-22 years back, all these telugu actors were having very face to face - lip to lip close scenes with Deepa - cannot imagine how these guys Soban Babu - Krishna etc controlled their ejecting stuff when acting closely with Deepa, the gorgeous sex bomb on her teenage.

Great JP - Thanks again for your wonderful new year greetings with Deepa;s one of the wonderful movies.

Hope you guys are not bored with my all time big comments for every posting... excuse me if it is boring and longer posting all the time.
    Moutainlover

Hi friends,

I saw in other thread " alluring videos" the excellent song scene of DEEPA and SARATH BABU. She is exceptionally fat, although not much exposure, still rain spot and close up scenes with sarath babu is good.

Following is the link - please enjoy

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?nmvzmm3ntzx
    Thanks to that member for his great contribution
    Moutainlover

பொங்கலைச் சுவைக்கும் போதுதான்
    தித்திப்பு
    தீபாவை நினைத்தாலே
    தித்திப்பு
    கரும்பைக் கடித்து சாரை குடிக்கும் போதுதான்
    இனிக்கும்
    தீபாவை நினத்தாலே
    இனிக்கும்
    சூரிய ஒளி நம் மேனியில் பட்டால் தான்
    சுறுசுறுப்பு
    தீபாவை நினைத்தாலே
    சுறுசுறுப்பு
    சூரியனை வணங்கி பொங்கலிட்டு கரும்பு சுவைக்கும்
    இப்பொங்கல் திருநாளில்
    இவை அனைத்தின் பெருமைதாங்கிய
    தீபாவின் ரசிகமணிகளுக்கு
    இனிய பொங்கல் நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள்.
    Moutainlover

Thank JP for bringing life back to the thread. MountainLover, u are wonderful. You have been doing a terrific job, we won't get tired of your narration, keep on doing as much as u can. We all enjoy it. Thank you very much for your link. Though u said it is not an exposive scene, just wathing Deepa is enough man. But the rain song was excellent, you cn even notice her panty line. Terrific, what a plum, what a beauty...keep up the gud works friends.

Thank you maveeran,
    yes you are right you can see the massive b.....tks of deepa. Morethan anyone, the cameraman of this movie must be luckiest chap to see even the crack of deepa... if KSGopalakrishnan were the director of the movie, he would have used sarath babu to remove her saree header and give a wonderful wet boob dharsan of deepa...

perfect fat of deepa,,, great.. on one of the scene you could see Sarath babu enjoys her sitting laying on his back.. real crush of his property by deepa;s massive buttocks..
    Moutainlover

Quote Originally Posted by moutainlover View Post
    Hi friends,

I saw in other thread " alluring videos" the excellent song scene of DEEPA and SARATH BABU. She is exceptionally fat, although not much exposure, still rain spot and close up scenes with sarath babu is good.

Following is the link - please enjoy

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?nmvzmm3ntzx
    Thanks to that member for his great contribution
    got a hard-on Just the way to see Deepa. What is the name of this movie. is the full movie available for download.

someone has to have this..

Hello grpx1, it is telugu movie - title: Dabbevariki Chedu (Telugu)
    Moutainlover

thanks

Thanks mountain lover. It seems she doesnt play a major role in this movie..

Anyways..any more scene of Deepa from this movie available..anybody

Quote Originally Posted by grpx1 View Post
    Thanks mountain lover. It seems she doesnt play a major role in this movie..

Anyways..any more scene of Deepa from this movie available..anybody
    She is like a side character in that movie. The song I posted is the only song of her in that movie. But she was very plump and damn sexy in that song.

Fantastic additions JP bro!

The world has got more good than bad people

Dear Mannavan, it is not whether Deepa is in side character or main - we just see Deepa is there.. In fact, in Tamil movie Naanum oru thozhilali, she just came for a qawali song dance with Rajiv on stage show in that movie. When I entered the theater, already title scene ran out, but was thrilling to see Deepa in that single scene. Bottom line, enjoy deepa wherever she appears !.

Mallu friends, if you happened to get Poomadathu pennu, actor Ravi smooches her face from forehead to chin and right ear to left ear - very close up scene. finally he gently bites Deepa ear. Either Deepa would have enjoyed that smooching from her husband OR ravi would have smooched his wife like that.

Please hunt for this song scene.
    Moutainlover

Smile request

does anyone having video from movie Thacholi Ambu song Anuraga Kalariyil
    (Prem nazir and Unnimary )

Can you please post this video?

Deepa has a sweet pussy!!

Are the following videos posted?

+ Reply to Thread