Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: anybody of you have fucked your housemaid?

Face sitting / Handjobs are worth it from female servants

Lord!!!
    How Fucking Low Can People Go!
    "Half The Lies They Tell About Me Aren't True."

Experience

Ye guys i haven't fucked but i had a nice intercourse with her ha she is the daughter of our maid.Her name is shyni.One day I was on my studies while she came to my house to help her mother in cleaning the rooms.....My parents were gone to work and there was me ,she,and her mother.

Her mom was in the first floor and she came upstairs to clean my room where i was studying ;;; guys actually i was not studying i was masturbrating remembering our neighbour aunty She knocked my door and came in by that time my cock was stick erect she leaned on the floor slowly pouring water and then cleaning i got some coldness in my body and i looked her boobs they were small and then her bra was visible for me i slowly standed there and touched her ass,she stunned suddenly and said ayyo ethena ***** but i embrassed her and very quickly ignoring her protests i sucked her small boobs they were small but her nipples were brown and ressembled a thick button,,,,,,
    She told me that her mom may came up,so i watched her and seen that she has gone to our neighbour aunty and was having a talk with her on some local issues,I was verry happy i returned and put her Nighty up and pizzed her ass and pussy she wore a white nice panty,her navel was really big it may contain a lid of water in it i gave some kisses there and she told me to leave her i asked why she told me that she have go to the city for some purchasels after the work,i asked her whether she had any dislike to me but guys to my surprise she told me she will return to my house after 2hours

TELL MORE PLEASE

I feel the "Slave syndrome" really clicks here and that also raises the pleasure to a new limit

She plays the "Surrendering" role ithout being a prostitute and you the "Dominating"...both physically and psychologicaly.
    The intercourse positions,durations,switch on and all is totally controlled by yourself.
    Comments.

yeah....maids are really very fuckable esp if they r young. the way they reveal their breasts while sweeping is just too much. u can see their ass cracks also

never fucked any one but my house maid a couple years ago before she got married and went away she used to work at our apartment and man she had like the perfect boobs and anyonw who see her will want to fuck her if she says yes but man i have seen her boobs so many timethat i cant even remember but it was so awesome everytime i usedt osee them wearing a black bra ohhhhhhhh i can feel it right now guys hse had like the perfect boobs which i could see everything of it but nipples but it was the best treat i ever haad till now
    always large and in charge the "Reek of awesomeness"

Re: Experience

Originally posted by takler
    Its been more than 2 hours now. What happened next? Do let us know..did you pizz her ass( wonder what that means) and did you have enough of the lid of water?

Hello any body home?
    Fine now let's have the maid

Re: Experience

Originally posted by takler

i haven't fucked but i had a nice intercourse with her
    fuck = intercourse

i have to be ready for action. my maid has just ringed the bell!

Hello Cupid,
    any thing on the Maid front???
    After the "bell" rang ,the "Door to heaven" opened?