IndianMasala.com - Visit IndianMasala.com for the latest Bollywood and South Masala Pictures in HQ!

View Poll Results: MATURE RAVEENA TANDON'S SEX LIES IN HER

Voters
1743. You may not vote on this poll
  • FACE

423 24.27%
  • BOOBS

690 39.59%
  • HAIRS

33 1.89%
  • FAT ASS

597 34.25%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 321
FirstFirst ... 10 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Mature Raveena Tandon

I fell in love with Raveena from the time I saw her first. She just stole my heart with her sexy smile, naughty eyes,husky voice, superhot body. She's just too good. She's Ravishing,Seductive,Sensuous,sexy. The best thing about her is that despite being such a beautiful woman, she's still so down to earth, so simple and behaves so warmly with people, as you can see on her TV Show-Chak De Bachche. Raveena is Bindaas, Hasmukh,Chanchal and Laajawaab. Raveena you are My Adorable Darling. I will always keeping loving you.

Raveena my sweetheart

Waiting for more pics of my sweetheart, my darling, my love, my jaan-Raveena"Ravishing" Tandon.

i didnt get sexy story of raveena akshay i love to read it can u post it once again . i too love her a lot

raveena looks great in chak de bachche

Raveena's a Natural Beauty

Raveena is one of the most beautiful and glamorous women ever in Bollywood. Even in films in which she used no make up or less make up, like Shool, Daman, Satta etc, she looked so beautiful.

Want sexy story on akshay & raveena as they had a long affair.

Waiting for new pics of Raveena. Please post pics of her from Chak De Bachche. She looks lovely in all the episodes.

u can visit the pics on www.chakdebachche.in but please write story of raveena & akshay

Matured Raveena

Ultimately matured

pretty good fake buddyyy

Nice Fake

Nice Fake Pic buddy. Also Thanks for the pic of Raveena from Chak De Bachche.

post more pics from chak de bachche instead of posting fake photos

Waiting for Raveena's Pics

For a long time now, this thread is dry. Till about some time recently, there were posting of pics of Raveena nearly every day. But now its been days without a post, till these 2 pics came about, and that too one is a fake. Please post pics of Raveena from Chak De Bachche. She looks lovely in all the episodes, she is the JAAN of the show, and steals the show from the other judges by her sheer charisma and presence, and her sexy, naughty smile and that seductive husky voice of hers. Please post pics of her. If from her old pics, or events, then also it will be fine.

Mature Raveena.

Quote Originally Posted by raveenalover View Post
    post more pics from chak de bachche instead of posting fake photos
    Hey I dont understand you guys.. The fake pic is perfect depiction of how she is... Theres numerous posts saying raveena is a randi ! and a booby pic with hair on her armpits looks like a real pic as you want to see her .. Correct or not ??

So are you saying theres a puritan side to raveena and would that be enticing ??

+ Reply to Thread