CLICK HERE for Psyfaker's awesome tutorial
<< Learn How to make ** Fakes of indian Actresses ** >>
- by 'akki the king' and 'ErSator'
- BASE PHOTO - The photo that includes the BODY SHOT of the indended fake and may also include a background.
- BODY SHOT (BS) - The photo of a body intended to be used in a fake.
- CUT & PASTE FAKE - A fake composed of a celebrity HEAD SHOT and a, usually nude, BODY SHOT.
- FAKIR - The term for one who makes fakes (from the Indian word for a miracle maker)
- HEAD SHOT (HS)- The head photo of a celebrity used in a CUT & PASTE FAKE.
- MISFAKE - A celebrity look-alike mis-identified as a celebrity fake.
- PLATE - A photo with no primary bodyshots. A basic background shot.
- RETOUCH FAKE - A BASE PHOTO of a celebrity whose BODY SHOT has been digitally painted over to remove some or all clothing.
making a viewable thumbnail of the headhsot
be patient in the initial match, then u may rush it
try the match color dialog before beginning
remove color casts
do pr illumina6 edit else later it causes saturation defects and even color changes
removing bg is easy, and makes a big diff