Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you too hate Dhoni...come here and share ur views

Quote Originally Posted by don0008 View Post
    and he scored 95 today.... seriously, grow up man !
    ,dhoni cant hit sixes with elegance lyk dada,see his strike rate in t-20,its abt 101...i was shocked when i came to know abt it
    Watson was here.

how_dare is offline Masala Super Champion
    Mr. Helpful (MB Award 2006)
    complan sales representatives roaming here

arey yaar,dhoni bats like some pehalwaan
    Watson was here.

yeah dhoni is among d top 5 batsmen of d country rit now...but he needs 2 hit more boundaries towards d end of d innings...he is just not able 2 smash d bowlers like he did earlier in his career...mayb captaincy has its effects on him..

well the order today is......sachin>rahul=laxman>sehwag>yuvi....dhoni is not in top5 i think
    Watson was here.

Quote Originally Posted by WATSON@MIAMI View Post
    well the order today is......sachin>rahul=laxman>sehwag>yuvi....dhoni is not in top5 i think
    i meant one-dayers...sachin,sehwag,yuvi,gambhir,dhoni

He was not in form,waiting for his performance
    KAJAL AGARWAL VIDEO SHOP !! Exclusive thread dedicated to all kajal fans...!! Premium Link Generator Site

he will never be in form
    Watson was here.

was dhoni's innings special in 2nd odi???
    dhoni was able to make 95 only due to rp singh coz he fully supported him by providing the firm resistance....

in that situation , when rp singh came to bat , any other batsman would hav blasted out for runs coz he can's trust on tail enders to last long but dhoni had to trust him as he was unable to hit boundaries , we hav seen that in batting powerplay how he was struggling!!! , so he decided for 1s and 2s to first reach for his 50....and then continued in this fashion without caring for nothing

what would hav happened if rp singh would hav got out early!!! dhoni's 95 would hav been just mere 40 or something....

and hitting such runs after couple of years is not a big thing especially when u r endorsing brands worth rs 300 crores!!! and most importantly , team india's captain..

now tell me , as all his blind fans on his community are reffering this as special innings , i was just wondering , wat thing they found special about it!!!!!
    Watson was here.

dhoni is lyk a dhobi aur pehalwaan who dont know how to bat
    Watson was here.

OfficerPulaski is offline Super Golden Member
    Mr. Glorious 2008 (Twice)
    Quote Originally Posted by WATSON@MIAMI View Post
    was dhoni's innings special in 2nd odi???
    dhoni was able to make 95 only due to rp singh coz he fully supported him by providing the firm resistance....

in that situation , when rp singh came to bat , any other batsman would hav blasted out for runs coz he can's trust on tail enders to last long but dhoni had to trust him as he was unable to hit boundaries , we hav seen that in batting powerplay how he was struggling!!! , so he decided for 1s and 2s to first reach for his 50....and then continued in this fashion without caring for nothing

what would hav happened if rp singh would hav got out early!!! dhoni's 95 would hav been just mere 40 or something....

and hitting such runs after couple of years is not a big thing especially when u r endorsing brands worth rs 300 crores!!! and most importantly , team india's captain..

now tell me , as all his blind fans on his community are reffering this as special innings , i was just wondering , wat thing they found special about it!!!!!
    thats no where near close to anything called special innings IMO.
    it was a mere face saving CYA innings....just to save his name from being in the media for wwrong batting reasons.
    Rambalakka Sandukaada Rangasaani Medalonaa Jambalakka Pakka Meeda Raathirantha Rachcha Jesey

https://twitter.com/officerpulaski