Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 50

Thread: Announcing Member Representatives - MNAKASH, Ondipuli, kaushikxxx, spencer_911

  1. #1
    skv_99's Avatar
    skv_99 is offline Co-Administrator
    DVD Capper, Donor, Mr. Glorious & Thread of Threads 2006, Editor - CC & MB NLs, Mr. Glorious 2007 (Thrice), Best Editor Masala NL 2007, MB LifeTime Award 2007, Mr. Glorious 2008 (Twice)
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    416,483

    Announcing Member Representatives - MNAKASH, Ondipuli, kaushikxxx, spencer_911

    Dear masalites,

    On behalf of the admin team, it gives me great pleasure to announce the new Member Representatives

    MNAKASH
    Ondipuli
    kaushikxxx and
    spencer_911


    Member Representatives have a term of at least 3 months and are responsible for editing the MB Magazine and conduct events and contests that can involve the broader group of MB members. Please join me in welcoming them

    Thanks to outgoing group of MRs, lucifer_is_back, murshed, soulstormer, and vivmachambi for editing the magazine and the fun contests they coordinated
    I don't have a siggy

  2. #2
    snm1972's Avatar
    snm1972 is offline Special Masalaite
    Donor, Mr. Masalaboard & Mr. Glorious (MB Award 2007), Mr. Wonder (MB Award 2006), Mr. Glorious (MB Award 2005)
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    48,279
    welcome new MRs

    special thanks to lucifer_is_back, murshed, soulstormer, and vivmachambi for their efforts ... you rock


    Mumbai ka King koun ? ... Bhikku Mhatre!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    German Bakery
    Posts
    42,706
    MNAKASH
    Ondipuli
    kaushikxxx and
    spencer_911
    frnds... for becoming new MR's

    Let's raaak

    Appreciate the outgoing gang

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,751
    congrasts guys

  5. #5
    rohitcool's Avatar
    rohitcool is offline Golden Member
    TV Capper, Donor, Editor - Masala & CC NLs, Best Masala NL Editor 2007
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    would that matter!!!!!!!...........
    Posts
    65,764
    Congrats guys on the new color and role to play Hope you guys give your best to make MB Mag V a grand success.

    BTW except for spencer the other 3 are relatively new to me good to see new names pop up (doesn't mean CHANGE has come to MB, I know it never will )
    Last edited by rohitcool; 09-12-2009 at 04:08 PM. Reason: RC and Grammar mistake :eek:
    “Education: a debt due from present to future generations.”

    Let us support the cause. Help the child grow

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Des Moines, USA
    Posts
    10,121
    guys... get ready to rock in the MR panel
    Softcore Movies----Click Here to visit
    Softcore Celebrity Videos-Click Here to visit

  7. #7
    geronimo_1979's Avatar
    geronimo_1979 is offline Masala Maha Champion
    Mr Glorious 2013
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    18,815

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    I AM LOST
    Posts
    23,802

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by skv_99 View Post
    Dear masalites,

    On behalf of the admin team, it gives me great pleasure to announce the new Member Representatives

    MNAKASH
    Ondipuli
    kaushikxxx and
    spencer_911


    Member Representatives have a term of at least 3 months and are responsible for editing the MB Magazine and conduct events and contests that can involve the broader group of MB members. Please join me in welcoming them

    Thanks to outgoing group of MRs, lucifer_is_back, murshed, soulstormer, and vivmachambi for editing the magazine and the fun contests they coordinated
    Quote Originally Posted by snm1972 View Post
    welcome new MRs

    special thanks to lucifer_is_back, murshed, soulstormer, and vivmachambi for their efforts ... you rock
    Thanks SKV bhai, SNM bhai .

    Quote Originally Posted by ajnabimusafir1 View Post
    frnds... for becoming new MR's

    Let's raaak

    Appreciate the outgoing gang
    Thanks Ajnabi bhai (Haaiin)

    Quote Originally Posted by chinnamama View Post
    congrasts guys
    Thanks Chinnamama

    Quote Originally Posted by rohitcool View Post
    Congrats guys on the new color and role to play Hope you guys give your best to make MB Mag V a grand success.

    BTW except for spencer the other 3 are relatively new to me good to see new names pop up (doesn't mean CHANGE has come to MB, I know it never wil


    So I am new to u Cool dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by vivmachambi View Post
    guys... get ready to rock in the MR panel
    Thanks Viv bhai .

    Quote Originally Posted by geronimo_1979 View Post
    Congratulations to all new MR's.


    Thanks Geronimo bro.

    spencer_911,Ondipuli,MNAKASH

    Last edited by kaushikxxx; 09-12-2009 at 08:03 PM.

  9. #9
    Orejeevan's Avatar
    Orejeevan is offline Co-Administrator
    Donor, Mr. Glorious & Mr. Wonder 2006, Mr. Glorious 2007 & 2008, Thread of Threads 2007, Mr. Masala Board 2007, 2008 & 2009
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Back to Denkalla...
    Posts
    161,586

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    274
    Thanks friends, expection ur co-operation and support as usual

    All the things that I desire in this Universe are either illegal, expensive, banned, no longer exist or Married to some one else

  11. #11
    chaitanyame's Avatar
    chaitanyame is offline Super Moderator
    Editor - CC NL, Mr. Glorious 2007 (Twice), Mr. Glorious 2008
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Durban
    Posts
    24,025
    Quote Originally Posted by rohitcool View Post
    Congrats guys on the new color and role to play Hope you guys give your best to make MB Mag V a grand success.

    BTW except for spencer the other 3 are relatively new to me good to see new names pop up (doesn't mean CHANGE has come to MB, I know it never wil )

    so u will never retire

  12. #12
    chaitanyame's Avatar
    chaitanyame is offline Super Moderator
    Editor - CC NL, Mr. Glorious 2007 (Twice), Mr. Glorious 2008
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Durban
    Posts
    24,025
    welcome folks as MR's

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •