Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2428293031323334

Thread: Madhuri caps from Prem Granth

She is a real woman ... With a great body full of flesh... with big boobbbe ( Ball / Chucche / Breast ) and full tight gand ( Dhungan / Bump / Ass ) and a swollen and plump pussy ( Bulli / Chut / phuddi )hole.... which should b licked nightlong.. almost 90% Indian Men from 70s and 80's had sure atleast once in there lifetime has rubbed themselves on bed with erect lund or in bathroom played with tight bulla(Lun / Lawda / Penis ) and spitting out cum imagining Madhuris boobs and pussy.... And only some few 100 men might have seen the real sex body of madhuri and might ave fucked her licked her in originality.. might b producers, directors , co-actors , financiers, politicians ,some business men who might have spent a charge of money for a single night. all like them still might be lusting for her again . Only now Mr. Nene has authority to enter the big wet hole everynight... but m sure now he has got bored (Ghar ki murgi dal barabar ) and Madhuri again is fucked up by some young lads half of her age.. askin her ... " Bol na Aunty aau kya... bulli me SOTT lagau kya.. "

capcom1618 bhai,

I have been literally inspired by you and all the other Madhuri lovers....mere dil to behka dia aap logone...itni din to Madhuri jee ko khwabo me le kaar love making karta chala..lekin aab mein mera laund ko khush karne ke liya...
    I am going to use my computer skill making GIF,collages,cropping photos from movies,moreover capcom1618 bhai another point I would like draw your attention,Madhuri jee ne intentionally her media made "sex symbol" "desi look"
    ko pakad ke rakkha in her all the 90's movie after doing Dhak dhak karne laga/Beta. Referring her "prem granth" movie,in 1997,I was the student of class 3 or 4,likely,we had a video cassette player,mere chota chacha who was the student of higher secondary as I can remember,he was used to watch this premgranth alone,several times I caught him rubbing his dick while watching this movie. He is very friendly with me and now he is staying in the USA,I asked him today about his naughty past through skype,he laughed out and admitting about his sexual crash on madhuri jee, even he told me prem granth ran 2 months at a theater in Bardhaman,particularly in the night show the hall was filled with older guys and they just oogled at Madhuri jee,guys used to take condom with them and they jerked off,thats the Madhuri effect. I think Madhuri Dixit is on the top all time most dream fucked women in India. Anyway capcom1618 bhai do you have the behind the scene of the shooting of "is dunya mein premgranth jaab likkha jayega".It is rumored that Rishi jee ne achcha se mazaa ley li while shooting this song in South Africa.

its Really Great to know that so many men,... really jerk of by the name of beauty Madhuri... it would really be a joy to listen to various jerk of adventures based on Madhuri Dixit's fantasy....It will be fun to know how people lusted on her and used their hand / beds to relive them selves imagining boobs and love hole of our dear Madhuri... dear all pl share your experiences... about how u did it.. and what did u watched of her.. that u got so excited and played with yourself

http://i67.tinypic.com/20b0bye.jpg
    http://i67.tinypic.com/r8wend.jpg
    http://i66.tinypic.com/28c1yyt.jpg

capcom if youhave the video please post it.

capcom161

Kaha kho gaye bhai...mere Madhuri ko la do na!!!!!

capcom1618 bhai

Guru upload more n more....please upload the video