IndianMasala.com - Visit IndianMasala.com for the latest Bollywood and South Masala Pictures in HQ!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 268
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgotten Beauties - Retro Collection (70's to 00's)

Saur is offline Super Moderator
    Donor, MB Contest winner, Mr. Glorious 2010 & 2011, Thread of Threads (Videos) 2010, Mr. Masalaboard 2011, MB Lifetime Award 2012
    Saur owns masala university Saur owns masala university Saur owns masala university Saur owns masala university Saur owns masala university Saur owns masala university Saur owns masala university Saur owns masala university Saur owns masala university Saur owns masala university Saur owns masala university
    SHARMILA TAGORE bikini photoshoot for August 19, 1966 issue of Filmfare!!!

And with that she became the first Indian actress to get into a bikini for a magazine cover. Created quite a hullabaloo when the magazine hit the stand, the matter was even questioned in the question hour of the parliament.

The story goes that when Sharmila Tagore walked into the studio of photographer Dhiraj Chawda, he asked her what was she going to wear for the shoot and Sharmila Tagore just took out the suit from her purse.

Quote Originally Posted by Saur View Post
    NEETA PURI always had loads of Sex-Appeal & Boldness but somehow just got stuck doing B Graders like Khuli Khidki n Woh Bhayanak Raat

Neeta Puri in sexy fitting swimsuit!

http://img14.imagevenue.com/loc80/th...i_122_80lo.jpg
    Priceless treasure called DIMPLE KAPADIA KHANNA!!!

Just love this picture ad. IMO Dimple & Neelam had the best hairs in B Town!

http://img217.imagevenue.com/loc704/..._122_704lo.jpg
    Classic beauty SEE-ME GAREWAL is a joy forever!

http://img24.imagevenue.com/loc459/t..._122_459lo.jpg

Donor, MB Contest winner, Mr. Glorious 2010 & 2011, Thread of Threads (Videos) 2010, Mr. Masalaboard 2011, MB Lifetime Award 2012
    Saur owns masala university Saur owns masala university Saur owns masala university Saur owns masala university Saur owns masala university Saur owns masala university Saur owns masala university Saur owns masala university Saur owns masala university Saur owns masala university Saur owns masala university
    KATY MIRZA, real name Katiya. She was one of the top models working in India in 70's. On April 4, 1973, Katy Mirza was photographed dressed up as a playboy bunny at the London Playboy Club. Not every girl gets to be a bunny dressed in a corset, bunny ears, a collar, cuffs, and a fluffy cottontail, there are auditions and a selection process involved. Did quite a few movies as well like Jail Yatra & some would remember Goldfinger inspired title credit sequence of 1980 film Shaan.

According to IMDB, in 2006, Katy Mirza last appeared on screen in a UK Television series called "Jackanory" The Magician of Samarkand.

I never really liked SHEEBA but thought of sharing this hot navelicious pic of hers!

And with that she became the first Indian actress to get into a bikini for a magazine cover. Created quite a hullabaloo when the magazine hit the stand, the matter was even questioned in the question hour of the parliament.

The story goes that when Sharmila Tagore walked into the studio of photographer Dhiraj Chawda, he asked her what was she going to wear for the shoot and Sharmila Tagore just took out the suit from her purse.

http://img145.imagevenue.com/loc27/t...1_122_27lo.jpg http://img280.imagevenue.com/loc498/..._122_498lo.jpg http://img214.imagevenue.com/loc641/..._122_641lo.jpg
    http://img186.imagevenue.com/loc163/..._122_163lo.jpg

Feel_My_Love is offline Masala Super Champion
    Donor, Mr. Glorious (MB Award 2005), Mr. Glorious 2009, Mr. Masalaboard 2013
    Feel_My_Love owns masala university Feel_My_Love owns masala university Feel_My_Love owns masala university Feel_My_Love owns masala university Feel_My_Love owns masala university Feel_My_Love owns masala university Feel_My_Love owns masala university Feel_My_Love owns masala university Feel_My_Love owns masala university Feel_My_Love owns masala university Feel_My_Love owns masala university
    Dear Friends, Will try to post pics and info about all those actresses who are mostly forgotten now but made us drool at some point of time. Most of the pics are not originally mine so all credit goes to the original owner of the picture or article. I'm just a collector who is sharing my collection with you guys.

KIMI KATKAR (now Shorey!) in bikini looking stunning as ever

http://img202.imagevenue.com/loc396/..._122_396lo.jpg
    Telugu MP3 (Other languages also)
    Amrutham Chandamama Lo, Chandamama Kathalu, Galata, Idega Aasapaddav, Indrudu, Jenda Pai Kapiraju, Kotha Janta, Laddu Babu, Maine Pyar Kiya, Prathigatana, Prathinidhi, Pyar Mein Padipoyane, Rey, Tanu Monne Vellipoyindi, Thummeda, Ulavacharu Biriyani, Veerudokkade.

SikanderBahmani is offline Masala Super Guru
    Thread of Threads (Main) 2010
    SikanderBahmani has diploma in masala SikanderBahmani has diploma in masala SikanderBahmani has diploma in masala SikanderBahmani has diploma in masala SikanderBahmani has diploma in masala SikanderBahmani has diploma in masala SikanderBahmani has diploma in masala SikanderBahmani has diploma in masala SikanderBahmani has diploma in masala SikanderBahmani has diploma in masala SikanderBahmani has diploma in masala
    hot vintage pics

SikanderBahmani is offline Masala Super Guru
    Thread of Threads (Main) 2010
    SikanderBahmani has diploma in masala SikanderBahmani has diploma in masala SikanderBahmani has diploma in masala SikanderBahmani has diploma in masala SikanderBahmani has diploma in masala SikanderBahmani has diploma in masala SikanderBahmani has diploma in masala SikanderBahmani has diploma in masala SikanderBahmani has diploma in masala SikanderBahmani has diploma in masala SikanderBahmani has diploma in masala

http://img145.imagevenue.com/loc27/t...1_122_27lo.jpg http://img280.imagevenue.com/loc498/..._122_498lo.jpg http://img214.imagevenue.com/loc641/..._122_641lo.jpg
    http://img186.imagevenue.com/loc163/..._122_163lo.jpg
    in parliament

and she is the chairperson of censor board

Quote Originally Posted by xhamster1972 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imemy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Feel_My_Love View Post
    thx for reps..

Quote Originally Posted by SikanderBahmani View Post
    hot vintage pics
    thx man ...

Quote Originally Posted by SikanderBahmani View Post
    in parliament

and she is the chairperson of censor board
    We need more of such open minded candidates in censor board!

neothematrix is online now Moderator
    IPL Feast Winner, MB Contest Winner (Twice), IPL 2013 Fantasy Winner, Mr Glorious 2013
    neothematrix owns masala university neothematrix owns masala university neothematrix owns masala university neothematrix owns masala university neothematrix owns masala university neothematrix owns masala university neothematrix owns masala university neothematrix owns masala university neothematrix owns masala university neothematrix owns masala university neothematrix owns masala university
    Excellent start!!

Thread Rated

Quote Originally Posted by neothematrix View Post
    Excellent start!!

Thread Rated
    Thx bro...

Dimple Kapadia liplocking with Rishi Kapoor. Reportedly they took over dozen retakes for this particular kiss scene from Sagar!!!

Our own Sambha - Lt MacMahon giving mouth to mouth resuscitation to girlfriend Laverne Hall!!!

MADHUBALA - Original Venus of Bollywood!!!

Not many of you would know that Mumtaz Jehan Begumi Dehlvi or MADHUBALA as she was better know in the film industry was actually born on Valentine Day. Yes indeed the Queen of Romance & The original Venus in India that's MADHUBALA for you was born on 14th Feb in 1933 into a poverty ridden family that lived well below the poverty line. As the 5th child in a family of 11 she was destined to change the fortunes of the family. Who could have imagined that her stay on planet earth would be soo short as she passed away on 23rd Feb barely 10 days after her 36th birthday.

Inka naam hai BINDU - Pyar se log inhe Mona Darling bhi bulatey hain!!!

+ Reply to Thread