Page 1 of 21 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: LAYANAM Actress DEVI: Questions - Requests - & Videos {Please Come In & Help}

LAYANAM Actress DEVI: Questions - Requests - & Videos {Please Come In & Help}

Let's first get who I am talking about out of the question. It's Devi from Malayalam movie Layanam.

This famous scene that pretty much everybody has seen. But her whole career is still very unclear to me.

The first question I have: What really is her name???

Is it Devi OR Devisri OR Devika People just seem to have different names for her.

Secondly, How many films has she actually done???

I know of couple that I am going to list. Please correct me if I am wrong and do share if I am missing any.

1) Layanam

2) Premagni (Telugu), Alasyam (Malayalam), Kathal Mayakkam (Tamil)
    Also Known as Shaadi Ya Barbaadi
    "Married to an old guy and fools around with young male secretary"

3) Pyasa Dil

4) Radhachakram

I have Layanam, Premagni, and a clip from Radhachakram. And from what I know and have.....her boldest act was in Layanam. But different people have said that she been naked in other movies; such as in Premagni. But she is not seen naked in the movie version that I have. Though I can tell from my version that it is censored. Because every time she starts a raunchy scene, it ends abruptly. And the movie also has naked scenes of random girls, which is definitely not Devi. Hope nobody confused her with them!

And Radhachakram used body double. So the topless scene in that movie is not her. At least from the version that I have.

Someone had also said that she has done some lesbian scene. I found one lesbian scene but it's a body double

Now what I am trying to do is to really figure this out. I wanna be clear that I am not missing anything.

So if you have any UNCENSORED Video clip or ANY clip of her's other than of Layanam's.....PLEASE share. If you know of any other movie she has been in....PLEASE let me know.

I'll upload Layanam, Premagni, and Radhachakram clips just so that we have it all in one thread. Please share if you have ANY other clip. I'll Really Appreciate it
    Last edited by asif_bd; 01-13-2012 at 04:14 PM.
    .....::::LoveLifeMusic::::.....

Quote Originally Posted by asif_bd View Post
    Let's first get who I am talking about out of the question. It's Devi from Malayalam movie Layanam.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...la420/Devi.jpg

This famous scene that pretty much everybody has seen. But her whole career is still very unclear to me.

The first question I have: What really is her name???

Is it Devi OR Devisri OR Devika People just seem to have different names for her.

Secondly, How many films has she actually done???

I know of couple that I am going to list. Please correct me if I am wrong and do share if I am missing any.

1) Layanam

2) Premagni (Telugu), Alasyam (Malayalam), Kathal Mayakkam (Tamil)
    Also Known as Shaadi Ya Barbaadi
    "Married to an old guy and fools around with young male secretary"

3) Pyasa Dil

4) Radhachakram

I have Layanam, Premagni, and a clip from Radhachakram. And from what I know and have.....her boldest act was in Layanam. But different people have said that she been naked in other movies; such as in Premagni. But she is not seen naked in the movie version that I have. Though I can tell from my version that it is censored. Because every time she starts a raunchy scene, it ends abruptly. And the movie also has naked scenes of random girls, which is definitely not Devi. Hope nobody confused her with them!

And Radhachakram used body double. So the topless scene in that movie is not her. At least from the version that I have.

Someone had also said that she has done some lesbian scene. I have no idea about the validity of that comment.

Now what I am trying to do is to really figure this out. I wanna be clear that I am not missing anything.

So if you have any UNCENSORED Video clip or ANY clip of her's other than of Layanam's.....PLEASE share. If you know of any other movie she has been in....PLEASE let me know.

I'll upload Layanam, Premagni, and Radhachakram clips just so that we have it all in one thread. Please share if you have ANY other clip. I'll Really Appreciate it
    I have seen all these movies in cinema hall (small town cinema hall where almost all uncensored scenes were) that you are taking about. In my view she was sexiest in Pyasa dil. Though she didn't do any full frontal nudity in this movie but she was sexiest in this movie. I can recall three-four sexy scenes from this movie.

I also saw shaadi ya barbadi. There was two nude scene. One of them was posted long time back in MB but was in very low quality (by ajay I think). Unfortunately I don't have that scene.

There are other movies also but body doubles were used.

Please post what ever you have of here as I am a fan of her.

Quote Originally Posted by boost_12 View Post
    I have seen all these movies in cinema hall (small town cinema hall where almost all uncensored scenes were) that you are taking about. In my view she was sexiest in Pyasa dil. Though she didn't do any full frontal nudity in this movie but she was sexiest in this movie. I can recall three-four sexy scenes from this movie.

I also saw shaadi ya barbadi. There was two nude scene. One of them was posted long time back in MB but was in very low quality (by ajay I think). Unfortunately I don't have that scene.

There are other movies also but body doubles were used.

Please post what ever you have of here as I am a fan of her.
    Hey man.....I was just about to send you a private message I did little bit of research and found that you know quite a bit and share the same interest in her as I do. Anyways, Shaadi Ya Barbadi is probably the Premagni movie that I have. Same story line as you described....married to old guy and having fun with young secretary. The two nude scenes that I found in the movie are NOT HER. It's some other girl. But I'm pretty sure that the movie is censored since lot of the scenes end abruptly. Any idea where we might be able to find it?????

And any other info on Pyasa Dil??? I can't find ANY information on that movie. No trace on the Internet. It probably has another name!!

And what sucks is that you can't find any info on Devi.........Not even what movies she's in

Quote Originally Posted by asif_bd View Post
    And any other info on Pyasa Dil??? I can't find ANY information on that movie. No trace on the Internet. It probably has another name!!

And what sucks is that you can't find any info on Devi.........Not even what movies she's in
    I saw this movie in cinema hall about 15 years back. Its dubbed name was pyasa dil. Some scenes of this movie was present on a site called pakkadesi.com but it was in bad quality. I lost those scene when my HD crashed. I saw this movie on some paid site long time back but now I am not able to find it. I tried my level best to find these movies on net but i was not able to do so. I don't know what to do. May be some senior MBians can help.

Agree with above

I found a web link for this clip but its in torrent. Dont know if anyone can get this uploaded.

Hai Asif, I am hard core fan of devi,I rate her as sexiest seductress actress . I had some collection of her clips I will post One clip I assume it is from Pyasa dil it is not of good quality. She acted in few mallu movies one them is dubbed in Hindi as Galat sambandh (lesbians movie) in some of the scenes her body double was used ,I will post her bathing scene from that movie later.In one of her movie Brahmanaidu she was stripped to nude & raped in Jungle in slow motion one can see her nipple.You can watch this in youtube link http://youtu.be/lQxzSpjuwWc.As you mentioned another mallu movie rathachakram which was dubbed as Pyar ka maaza in hindi a good quality clip showing her cleavage can be watched in youtube link http://youtu.be/xBvX-Qb64QU. In Alasyam movie (Premagni in Telugu) there two nude clips I got her one nude clip only topless which is of bad quality I will try to post it or else you can get in masala board. I u have uncensored mallu rathachakram & Alasyam full movies please post it in this thread. Please make this thread by posting new clips of seductress layanam devi.
    Krish

Quote Originally Posted by krishnateja View Post
    Hai Asif, I am hard core fan of devi,I rate her as sexiest seductress actress . I had some collection of her clips I will post One clip I assume it is from Pyasa dil it is not of good quality. She acted in few mallu movies one them is dubbed in Hindi as Galat sambandh (lesbians movie) in some of the scenes her body double was used ,I will post her bathing scene from that movie later.In one of her movie Brahmanaidu she was stripped to nude & raped in Jungle in slow motion one can see her nipple.You can watch this in youtube link http://youtu.be/lQxzSpjuwWc.As you mentioned another mallu movie rathachakram which was dubbed as Pyar ka maaza in hindi a good quality clip showing her cleavage can be watched in youtube link http://youtu.be/xBvX-Qb64QU. In Alasyam movie (Premagni in Telugu) there two nude clips I got her one nude clip only topless which is of bad quality I will try to post it or else you can get in masala board. I u have uncensored mallu rathachakram & Alasyam full movies please post it in this thread. Please make this thread by posting new clips of seductress layanam devi.
    Krish
    please post those topless scenes from premgni, eagerky waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by krishnateja View Post
    Krish
    Dude.......You just made us all really Happy. Please Do Share all the clips you have . I Have been busy for the past couple of days, So couldn't add all the clips that I have. I'll Start posting the videos in couple of hours.

Waiting for your Videos

Hi I am busy last two days, here I am posting uncensored part (topless scene) of devi video from Premagni but the quality of video is poor.In the initial part of the video one can see her full view of her boobs & in some parts her body double was used & in last part of the video clearly you can see side view her boobs.There is one more nude scene in that movie one can her bare back when she was raped by her dance teacher in hotel but I dont have that video if any one has that video please share.
    Here are the clips

here is the link for the video.waiting for your updates
    premagni.wmv (9.69 MB)
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DVU6U8MT
    Last edited by krishnateja; 01-13-2012 at 12:19 PM.

Awesome Stuff Bro!!!!!! Where did you get it from???? Seems like the scene is from the original uncensored version that first came out in VCD or something. I wish I could find and buy the original version.

Thanks a lot......waiting for more. And for the time being I will share mine