IndianMasala.com - Visit IndianMasala.com for the latest Bollywood and South Masala Pictures in HQ!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Desikama and sexyindian4u websites have been down.?Plz reply with some alternative

hearttacker is offline Masala Champion
    Mr. Glorious 2009
    hearttacker has degree in masala hearttacker has degree in masala hearttacker has degree in masala hearttacker has degree in masala hearttacker has degree in masala hearttacker has degree in masala hearttacker has degree in masala hearttacker has degree in masala hearttacker has degree in masala hearttacker has degree in masala hearttacker has degree in masala

Is Desikama and sexyindian4u websites have been down.?Plz reply with some alternative

Dear friends..
    Is Desikama and sexyindian4u websites have been down...
    as it is not opening from my side..
    Also request u to plz suggest me some good mallu/desi movies websites...whom have nice and quality clips and movies(only mallu/desi)...
    plz..plz..????

KAJAL AGARWAL VIDEO SHOP !! Exclusive thread dedicated to all kajal fans...!! Premium Link Generator Site

some mallu adult movies here to buy http://www.webmallindia.com/movielis...ed=DVD&s1=Find
    KAJAL AGARWAL VIDEO SHOP !! Exclusive thread dedicated to all kajal fans...!! Premium Link Generator Site

options will always be there

Try Kohinoor.xxx
    First .XXX domain in the net only for Masala Videos KOHINOOR.XXX
    More than 1000 Actresses strip tease , 3800+ Videos and 60000 Pictures of sexy bollywood, Kollywood, Tollywood and Bgrade actress from various movies.
    Indian Actress Don't wear Clothes Here

Try Kohinoor.xxx
    First .XXX domain in the net only for Masala Videos KOHINOOR.XXX
    More than 1000 Actresses strip tease , 3800+ Videos and 60000 Pictures of sexy bollywood, Kollywood, Tollywood and Bgrade actress from various movies.
    Indian Actress Don't wear Clothes Here

Mr. Glorious 2009
    hearttacker has degree in masala hearttacker has degree in masala hearttacker has degree in masala hearttacker has degree in masala hearttacker has degree in masala hearttacker has degree in masala hearttacker has degree in masala hearttacker has degree in masala hearttacker has degree in masala hearttacker has degree in masala hearttacker has degree in masala
    already search webmall..but i need some good mallu websites....

Mr. Glorious 2009
    NO one In MB who can suggest me websites like Desikama..???

Mr. Glorious 2009
    ????????????????????????????????????????

Mr. Glorious 2009
    ????????????????????????????????????????

http://www.exbii.com try dis out dude

Smile

savita bhabhi is back with vengeance and she is not alone this time, her creators have introduced a twin character and unleashed the hot genie on Savita Bhabhi . Although die-hard fans of Savita Bhabhi did try to keep her alive by accessing the website through proxy servers but the government ban on the site had given it a knockout punch. The closing down of one of India's most popular websites has prompted eulogies from famous media commentators, feminists and sociologists. In the land of the Kama Sutra,

Quote Originally Posted by sandy1616 View Post
    http://www.exbii.com try dis out dude
    this site is also down?
    whenever i try to access i get

"This website/URL has been blocked until further notice either pursuant to Court orders or on the Directions issued by the Department of Telecommunications"

messege in my browser, i m suing ffox, please suggest alternative

amit2025 is offline Super Platinum Member
    Mr. Glorious 2008, 2010, 2011, MB Lifetime Award 2012
    amit2025 owns masala university amit2025 owns masala university amit2025 owns masala university amit2025 owns masala university amit2025 owns masala university amit2025 owns masala university amit2025 owns masala university amit2025 owns masala university amit2025 owns masala university amit2025 owns masala university amit2025 owns masala university
    A construct within the boundaries of my own conscious-ness

+ Reply to Thread