Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Isabeli Fontana Megathread

Cool Isabeli Fontana Megathread

Starting a new Thread on Isabeli Fontana.
    Short Bio:

Isabeli Bergossi Fontana (born July 4, 1983) is a Brazilian model. Fontana was born in Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil. In 1996 she made it to the finals of the Elite Model Look when she was just 13 and in the following year she moved from Brazil to Milan, Italy. She is a non-practising Roman Catholic. She was married to model Álvaro Jacomossi but they divorced in 2004. Their son, Zion, was born in 2003. Fontana married actor and model Henri Castelli on December 10, 2005 and their son, Lucas, was born on October 23, 2006 in São Paulo. Fontana and Castelli divorced in 2007. She was engaged to Rohan Marley but the engagement ended in September 2012.

All of my postings are gathered from the net and as such are part of the public domain. Even then, if anybody has any problems, please get in touch and we'll work things out...
    Visit My Threads:
    1. Isabeli Fontana Megathread 2. Hot Pics - Desi, Videshi 3. Irina Shayk

All of my postings are gathered from the net and as such are part of the public domain. Even then, if anybody has any problems, please get in touch and we'll work things out...
    Visit My Threads:

Catwalking...

Visit My Threads:

Posing:

Visit My Threads:

Stunning Cleavage:

Visit My Threads:

Beautiful

Visit My Threads:

Cleavage:

Visit My Threads:

Beautiful

Visit My Threads:

Visit My Threads:

Look at that Cleavage:

Last edited by thinman873; 01-31-2014 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Added image
    Visit My Threads:

Quote Originally Posted by funairblog View Post

धन्यवाद ...
    Visit My Threads: