Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well done Kejriwal.

podanur is offline Moderator
    WC Fantasy League Winner
    "Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."
    - Barack Obama
    [ ]

WC Fantasy League Winner
    " For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something."

-Steve Jobs
    [ ]

WC Fantasy League Winner
    "Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself."

- Leo Tolstoy
    [ ]

manamaboy is offline Super Moderator
    Donor, Editor - CC NL, Mr. Creative & Thread of Threads (MB Award 2006)
    Quote Originally Posted by podanur View Post
    why this Mango man thread is not ed yet
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherme View Post
    Because your senior 'Aam aadmi' understood what this is about.
    CC is really dry these days....atleast this thread will be like a popcorn to munch....

The moment discussion moves from "aam aadmi" to politics, it will be shot at. (no offense intended).
    The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is yours to draw...

Breakloose is offline Golden Member
    Donor, Mr. Chitchatter 2012, Mr.Masalaboard 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by manamaboy View Post
    CC is really dry these days....atleast this thread will be like a popcorn to munch....

The moment discussion moves from "aam aadmi" to politics, it will be shot at. (no offense intended).
    Come on, no one is naive we are just trying to be by saying this thread is not about politics....it is like talking about sachin scoring (or scored ) a century but not cricket

but my intention is not to close this thread.....it is a welcome change....i really admire him

That will happen, i did not post the thread for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Breakloose View Post
    Come on, no one is naive we are just trying to be by saying this thread is not about politics....it is like talking about sachin scoring (or scored ) a century but not cricket

but my intention is not to close this thread.....it is a welcome change....i really admire him
    Exactly BL.

So what do you think were the reasons, will you agree with youth supporting him?
    theotherme - theforgottenme

Quote Originally Posted by theotherme View Post
    That will happen, i did not post the thread for that.

Exactly BL.

So what do you think were the reasons, will you agree with youth supporting him?
    A welcome change, like i mentioned.....people needs something other than C and B....so the third option was not really 'third' earlier so it had to keep change between those two...but this time, there really is one

yes, i agree that the youth bring the changes.....one of the person i knew had quit his job and joined there and he won now

Now u understand why i didnt action anything...
    The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is yours to draw...

And one more reason I left the thread was, the thread starter always starts interesting threads in CC, revolving around the country and famous people !

And one more reason I left the thread was, the thread starter always starts interesting threads in CC, revolving around the country and famous people !
    it is really good once in a while to allow threads like this as there is no thread in CC currently that enables Chit Chat.....we are all matured enough to know our limits, so speaking about the "P" in board is still OK as per me

it is really good once in a while to allow threads like this as there is no thread in CC currently that enables Chit Chat.....we are all matured enough to know our limits, so speaking about the "P" in board is still OK as per me
    This is debatable....and not the same across members.

khiladi007 is offline Golden Member
    Donor, Mr. Glorious 2007, Mr. ChitChatter 2007
    Should I start a contro? even if I did... there won't be any takers.... such is the situation of CC these days