Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well done Kejriwal.

rahulamin is offline Masala Super Champion
    Donor, Special Masalite, Thread of the Threads 2008, Mr. Glorious 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherme View Post
    This is not about politics.

I have always wanted to see some change happening in this country, not the change of power from one party to another which are same but a true change and it happened today.

One of the reasons that were mentioned for his victory was youth supporting him. I firmly believe that only youth can bring change both good and bad anywhere, here it is for good.

I am happy about his achievement. Finally i have seen some 'Aam aadmi' being rewarded.

Hope the support continues and common man wins in the country, otherwise India will always be like this no matter what century we live in.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TV2kpoglYG..._Party7073.jpghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TV2kpoglYG..._Party7073.jpg
    Well said bro. Although AAP didnt win, at least we have a solid and honest opposition party in Delhi which will keep the pressure on the ruling party.And hopefully next time, people will do the right thing and will bring AAP to power.

Breakloose is offline Golden Member
    Donor, Mr. Chitchatter 2012, Mr.Masalaboard 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by manamaboy View Post
    This is debatable....and not the same across members.
    true..i did not mention that...that is why we have a group of orange, blue and red team members

it is same like posting a nude picture but inline or just link matters ( what an analogy i had to bring up )

Quote Originally Posted by khiladi007 View Post
    Should I start a contro? even if I did... there won't be any takers.... such is the situation of CC these days
    go for it don't decide yourself

manamaboy is offline Super Moderator
    Donor, Editor - CC NL, Mr. Creative & Thread of Threads (MB Award 2006)
    Should I start a contro? even if I did... there won't be any takers.... such is the situation of CC these days
    The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is yours to draw...

Orejeevan is offline Co-Administrator
    Donor, Mr. Glorious & Mr. Wonder 2006, Mr. Glorious 2007 & 2008, Thread of Threads 2007, Mr. Masala Board 2007, 2008 & 2009
    he he he

Sudball has copied my slogan. It is the infringement of copyright

ஆசைத் தீர ஒத்தவனும் இல்ல, அழுக்குத் தீர குளித்தவனும் இல்ல

கேசரி (keasari) - a sweet dish in TN :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Breakloose View Post
    A welcome change, like i mentioned.....people needs something other than C and B....so the third option was not really 'third' earlier so it had to keep change between those two...but this time, there really is one

yes, i agree that the youth bring the changes.....one of the person i knew had quit his job and joined there and he won now
    I think people did not choose him because he was the third option but because they believed in his common man agenda.

Quit his job? i hope he is a man of ideals.

Quote Originally Posted by manamaboy View Post
    And one more reason I left the thread was, the thread starter always starts interesting threads in CC, revolving around the country and famous people !
    Thank you Manama, such words from you mean something. I did not know that you remember my threads.
    theotherme - theforgottenme

Quote Originally Posted by theotherme View Post
    I think people did not choose him because he was the third option but because they believed in his common man agenda.

Quit his job? i hope he is a man of ideals.

Thank you Manama, such words from you mean something. I did not know that you remember my threads.

ya, what i meant was people did not really have that option earlier and when they see one which made an influence they chose with no hesitation

Quote Originally Posted by Breakloose View Post
    ya, what i meant was people did not really have that option earlier and when they see one which made an influence they chose with no hesitation
    Yes, almost everyone in India is a victim of corruption and politicians.

We have to see how good Kejriwal and his associates will perform.

Quote Originally Posted by rahulamin View Post
    Well said bro. Although AAP didnt win, at least we have a solid and honest opposition party in Delhi which will keep the pressure on the ruling party.And hopefully next time, people will do the right thing and will bring AAP to power.
    Had they won, it would have been a miracle. Nevertheless this is quite an achievement. Something that doesn't happen India. Maybe people trusted him very much, maybe they believed that he will do something.

Hope he will do that and if he does, like you said the people will surely make him a winner next time.

Quote Originally Posted by podanur View Post
    "Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself."

- Leo Tolstoy