Thread: "perversion trips with glam girls"

Quote Originally Posted by latenight1991 View Post
    LN (feeling her eyes has made me even more aroused...a wet spot has formed now on my shorts): Maa...aapke samne hi toh tha..hmesha se....aap ka hi hoon...aap se kuch nahi chupaya hai kabhi....sorry kal k liye!!!!
    nayan: (she slowly touched the wet spot...u gasped) toh...yeh bhi maa ke liye...???

Winter is Here...At Last...

Quote Originally Posted by madabtactresses View Post
    aap bass...aise hi bol rahi ho...main nahi maanta...(getting a hard on)...mom i am feeling sleepy...!
    Kajol (looks at you and bites her lips): Proof lega Maa se....bol dekhega proof....her hand pn ur naked chest....ya karke dekhega? Bta?

Kajol (looks at you and bites her lips): Proof lega Maa se....bol dekhega proof....her hand pn ur naked chest....ya karke dekhega? Bta?

https://hamaraphotos.com/albums300_2...2d4bc2e9a7.JPG
    maa...aap...yeh...haan...dekhoonga proof...!

nayan: (she slowly touched the wet spot...u gasped) toh...yeh bhi maa ke liye...???

http://szcdn.raagalahari.com/sept201...n-photos10.jpg
    I cum then and there...creaming my shorts.

LN (moaning hard): MAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I cum then and there...creaming my shorts.

LN (moaning hard): MAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    nayan: ohhhhh betu...so much pent up lust...that too for momma...hmmmm...??? (takes a bit of cum from ur thigh and rubs it on her lips) mmmmm...my betu is so...tasty...!

maa...aap...yeh...haan...dekhoonga proof...!
    She stands up and goes towards the door.

Kajol : Kuch rules hain mere....mere room main aane ke liye....bus ek cloth allowed hai...underwear...so strip to ur underwear and come to my room. And be quick!!!
    Dekh na hai na ki Desi aurat kaisi hoti hai?

nayan: ohhhhh betu...so much pent up lust...that too for momma...hmmmm...??? (takes a bit of cum from ur thigh and rubs it on her lips) mmmmm...my betu is so...tasty...!

http://szcdn.raagalahari.com/sept201...an-photos9.jpg
    LN (still reeling from mind blowing orgsm): Maa....aap yeh kya kar rhi ho....sorry Mom...I came.....ruka nahi gya....aapne bahut garam kar diya apne betu ko!!!

She stands up and goes towards the door.

Kajol : Kuch rules hain mere....mere room main aane ke liye....bus ek cloth allowed hai...underwear...so strip to ur underwear and come to my room. And be quick!!!
    Dekh na hai na ki Desi aurat kaisi hoti hai?
    https://hamaraphotos.com/albums300_2...3d80742a50.jpg
    my heart was beating fast...but i had to do what she said...i was beyond the point of no return...i stripped to my underwear and went after her...!

LN (still reeling from mind blowing orgsm): Maa....aap yeh kya kar rhi ho....sorry Mom...I came.....ruka nahi gya....aapne bahut garam kar diya apne betu ko!!!
    nayan put her leg on ur cum stained cock...and started rubbing her feet all over them...making her feet sticky with ur cum...!

nayan: ahhhh betu...mom sab samajhti hai...itna pyaar karte ho na momma se...haan...spit on my feet betu...!

my heart was beating fast...but i had to do what she said...i was beyond the point of no return...i stripped to my underwear and went after her...!
    She smiles seeing you near naked in your underwear entering her room.

Kajol:So Sweet...Maa...ke liye nanga ho gya....chal aaja...and don't close the door!!! Dekh mere toys....kaise lage? (shows you her range of sex toys dildos, lashes, vibrators, butt plugs, etc.)

nayan put her leg on ur cum stained cock...and started rubbing her feet all over them...making her feet sticky with ur cum...!

nayan: ahhhh betu...mom sab samajhti hai...itna pyaar karte ho na momma se...haan...spit on my feet betu...!

http://szcdn.raagalahari.com/sept201...n-photos12.jpg
    I looked at her face and then at her feet.

Trying to resist.

LN: Mom aap yeh kya kar rahi ho.......then giving in.....thooo....thoooooo!!!!!

She smiles seeing you near naked in your underwear entering her room.

Kajol:So Sweet...Maa...ke liye nanga ho gya....chal aaja...and don't close the door!!! Dekh mere toys....kaise lage? (shows you her range of sex toys dildos, lashes, vibrators, butt plugs, etc.)

https://hamaraphotos.com/albums300_2...3d804ab6f6.jpg
    ohhhh maa...aap...aur...yeh sab...!!!!!!!! (my cock getting so hard)...!