Page 4 of 3622 FirstFirst 1234567891014541045041004 ... LastLast

Thread: "perversion trips with glam girls"

Quote Originally Posted by soliloquy View Post
    Once or Twice???? COME EVERYDAY BRO..... I gave blood and sweat to IOACP for years... DAY IN and DAY OUT.... Always thought of it as my THREAD...

ALMOST EVERY POSTER asked me time and again... HOW come I don't have a thread of mine??? Had a standard reply.... IOACP is mine!

Just TRYING to give that to another THREAD now.... Coz just learned that IOACP possibly wasn't mine!

UR WELCOME HERE EVERYDAY!
    IOACP isn't ur's...it isn't mine...it's a thread of every single person who comes there and contributes...no one can stop anyone from posting...no one can force anyone to post...no one can stop anyone from expressing his opinion...thats the whole point of IOACP...!

anyways...now that u have decided u don't want to be part of the IOACP family anymore it's up to u...! and best of luck for this amazing new thread...will try and promote this as much as i can...!
    Winter is Here...At Last...

shruthi: woow...soli get's a new thread...hope i will feature more in that...!

shruthi: khadoos MAC toh kabhi mujhpe post nahi karta tha...i hope atleast soli does shower me with attention...!

Quote Originally Posted by madabtactresses View Post
    IOACP isn't ur's...it isn't mine...it's a thread of every single person who comes there and contributes...no one can stop anyone from posting...no one can force anyone to post...no one can stop anyone from expressing his opinion...thats the whole point of IOACP...!

anyways...now that u have decided u don't want to be part of the IOACP family anymore it's up to u...! and best of luck for this amazing new thread...will try and promote this as much as i can...!
    So bro.... those words (ur own) call IOACP an EQUAL to all thread.......

And that's the same thread where 'some' rarely visible posters were HERALDED as MARTYRS against 'some" others who had toiled day in and out.... (sometimes even to keep it alive in ur absence)

THAT's when the EQUALITY got disturbed!

AND THIS ISNT A THREAD WHICH I WANNA GATHER UNCOUNTABLE PAGES FOR..... Its just a place where I can post... not post.... express.... and stay in a silent corner.

AM not in some race to be an UBER COOL poster.... I will entertain and be entertained for just entertainment....

AS for U..... I believe U own any THREAD u visit! I love u that much honestly! So MINE.... obviously becomes ur HOME whenever u wish to be here!

Forget promoting it ETC......... JUST BE HERE.... FEEL FREE TO POST AND COMMENT and DO ALL ELSE ON IT!!!!

Much love as always!

shruthi: khadoos MAC toh kabhi mujhpe post nahi karta tha...i hope atleast soli does shower me with attention...!

http://idlebrain.com/movie/photogall...hihassan11.jpg
    Will try CHHAMIYA!!!!

http://idlebrain.com/movie/photogall...thihassan2.jpg
    Tumne kabhi diya bhi toh nahi Shruthi!!!

http://idlebrain.com/movie/photogall...thihassan2.jpg
    Bebo: SHruthi against me???? REALLY MAC.... Ask urself.... Puchh le apne aap se!!!!

Shruti: Kabhi mujhe AISE socha hai MAC???? Have I disturbed ur peace LOOKING LIKE THIS???

Shruti: Kya hua re MAC????? Not comfortable......... Are we??????

MAC???? I guess u have begun POSTING...

Cheers bro!

wow...it really puts everything into perspective...! sorry for robbing ur sweat and blood on the thread and sidelining u into a corner with never considering u as an equal or never praising ur work or never calling u a brother or never ever posting for u much more than u have ever done for me...!

SO SILLY ME...!

congrats soli bro FOR THE NEW THREAD.......looking forward to it......