Page 5 of 3557 FirstFirst 123456789101115551055051005 ... LastLast

Thread: "perversion trips with glam girls"

Quote Originally Posted by soliloquy View Post
    THANK U EVER SO MUCH BRO..... (You may not like it much though in the absence of SELFLESS POSTERS like GL etc...)

But thanks for the appreciation!
    Quote Originally Posted by madabtactresses View Post
    ha ha...best of luck anyways...hope u dont mind me coming here once or twice...for old times sake...
    Once or Twice???? COME EVERYDAY BRO..... I gave blood and sweat to IOACP for years... DAY IN and DAY OUT.... Always thought of it as my THREAD...

ALMOST EVERY POSTER asked me time and again... HOW come I don't have a thread of mine??? Had a standard reply.... IOACP is mine!

Just TRYING to give that to another THREAD now.... Coz just learned that IOACP possibly wasn't mine!

UR WELCOME HERE EVERYDAY!
    IOACP isn't ur's...it isn't mine...it's a thread of every single person who comes there and contributes...no one can stop anyone from posting...no one can force anyone to post...no one can stop anyone from expressing his opinion...thats the whole point of IOACP...!

anyways...now that u have decided u don't want to be part of the IOACP family anymore it's up to u...! and best of luck for this amazing new thread...will try and promote this as much as i can...!
    So bro.... those words (ur own) call IOACP an EQUAL to all thread.......

And that's the same thread where 'some' rarely visible posters were HERALDED as MARTYRS against 'some" others who had toiled day in and out.... (sometimes even to keep it alive in ur absence)

THAT's when the EQUALITY got disturbed!

AND THIS ISNT A THREAD WHICH I WANNA GATHER UNCOUNTABLE PAGES FOR..... Its just a place where I can post... not post.... express.... and stay in a silent corner.

AM not in some race to be an UBER COOL poster.... I will entertain and be entertained for just entertainment....

AS for U..... I believe U own any THREAD u visit! I love u that much honestly! So MINE.... obviously becomes ur HOME whenever u wish to be here!

Forget promoting it ETC......... JUST BE HERE.... FEEL FREE TO POST AND COMMENT and DO ALL ELSE ON IT!!!!

Much love as always!
    wow...it really puts everything into perspective...! sorry for robbing ur sweat and blood on the thread and sidelining u into a corner with never considering u as an equal or never praising ur work or never calling u a brother or never ever posting for u much more than u have ever done for me...!

SO SILLY ME...!

Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow

Super Super Super Super Super Super Super

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Shruthi Vs Bebo!! Gods of perversion at their heights...!!! waiting for another cum draining series....

Quote Originally Posted by Deepikamasala View Post
    Shruthi Vs Bebo!! Gods of perversion at their heights...!!! waiting for another cum draining series....
    bro can u post shruti/bebo

Quote Originally Posted by bebo shagger View Post
    congrats soli bro FOR THE NEW THREAD.......looking forward to it......
    THANK U BS!!!! Thanks for the support!

Quote Originally Posted by Deepikamasala View Post
    Thanks again DM! Bro no heavy titles for me please.... I am here just like you... TO HAVE FUN! Hope u keep enjoying!

Quote Originally Posted by farruk View Post
    Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow

Super Super Super Super Super Super Super

Awesome Awesome Awesome

THANKS a TON FARRUK bro... Appreciated! Trying to get out UNSEEN stuff!

Toh yunhi socho ki EK DIN............. Tum thakke hare apne OFFICE se ghar pahuche..... AUR USSI PURAANI BIWI ne darwaza khola....

ONLY ONE DIFFERENCE............. THIS IS WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE!!!!!!!!

SUNNY: Aaiye na.... Andar toh aaiye..... EK TOH OFFICE SE AANE MEIN ITNI DER LAGA DI.... Aur abh mujhe aise dekh rahe hain jiase pehla dekha hi na ho.... BIWI hoon aapki!! Wohi puraani!

YOU CAN'T BELIEVE UR EYES........... CAN'T BELIEVE LIFE on the whole!!!! Subah toh sab PEHLE JAISA THHA.... Ye achanak MERI BIWI SUNNY LEONE JAISI... What the...

SUNNY: Laaiye BAG mujhe de dijiye.... Aap haath munh dho lijiye.... MAIN CHAI CHADHA DETI HOON!!!!

YOU: Maa ki aankh.....

SUNNY: Ji kuchh kaha aapne???? (taking ur bag)

YOU: Huh??? No... Nothing.... Chai bana do....

SUNNY: Ji...........

SUNNY: (from the kitchen) Bas Chai???? Ya kuch khaaoge bhi?????

YOU: (walking into the kitchen behind her) Tum.... meri patni ho na???

SUNNY: (While removing something from a cupboard in the kitchen) Ye bhi koi puchne wala sawaal hai kya ji??? Main hi toh hoon aapki patni....

YOU: Sach???? Toh pallu jo gira hai use.... use gira hi rehne do....