Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 24

Thread: Important : Allowing of Videsi Videos and a Sub Forum in MB

  1. #1
    Orejeevan's Avatar
    Orejeevan is offline Co-Administrator
    Donor, Mr. Glorious & Mr. Wonder 2006, Mr. Glorious 2007 & 2008, Thread of Threads 2007, Mr. Masala Board 2007, 2008 & 2009
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Back to Denkalla...
    Posts
    160,842

    Important : Allowing of Videsi Videos and a Sub Forum in MB

    Dear all,
    As you will be knowing, we had closed down all the Videsi video threads in the forum because of copyright notifications.
    After some cooling time, we at MB have decided to allow Videsi videos, but in a little controlled fashion. This is how we have planned:

    - Open a separate sub forum in Videos section for the Videsi videos
    - Lay down the rules that copyrighted content is strictly not allowed.
    - Allow a select few to post the videos in the sub forum so that the videos are self moderated.

    We will do this as a test run for some days and see how we progress.

    To start with, those who are interested to contribute in the Videsi vids section ( without violating any copyright ), please register your interests here.



  2. #2
    inianin's Avatar
    inianin is online now Moderator
    Donor, Mr. Glorious 2007 (Twice), Thread of Threads 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2011, MB Contest Winner 2011, MB Lifetime Award 2011, Mr. Masalaboard 2012, Thread of Threads (Videos) 2013
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    ROFLMAOLOLISTAN
    Posts
    128,242

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,188
    count me in

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,412
    Don't forget to add me, i was awarded Mr. Glorious in videsi section last year .
    Last edited by DOST_FRIEND59; 12-07-2014 at 10:24 AM.
    All post are collected from the internet. If anyone is a repost then i will delete the video.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,412
    I will abide every rule post some of the rarest stuff.
    All post are collected from the internet. If anyone is a repost then i will delete the video.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Orejeevan View Post
    Dear all,
    As you will be knowing, we had closed down all the Videsi video threads in the forum because of copyright notifications.
    After some cooling time, we at MB have decided to allow Videsi videos, but in a little controlled fashion. This is how we have planned:

    - Open a separate sub forum in Videos section for the Videsi videos
    - Lay down the rules that copyrighted content is strictly not allowed.
    - Allow a select few to post the videos in the sub forum so that the videos are self moderated.

    We will do this as a test run for some days and see how we progress.

    To start with, those who are interested to contribute in the Videsi vids section ( without violating any copyright ), please register your interests here.


    Can you give some light on what willbe considered as copyrighted.
    All post are collected from the internet. If anyone is a repost then i will delete the video.

  7. #7
    inactive's Avatar
    inactive is offline Masala Super Guru
    Mr.Glorious 2014
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    mb... cant u see :D
    Posts
    4,258

  8. #8
    chaitanyame's Avatar
    chaitanyame is offline Super Moderator
    Editor - CC NL, Mr. Glorious 2007 (Twice), Mr. Glorious 2008
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Durban
    Posts
    24,026
    awesome

  9. #9
    punitgerg's Avatar
    punitgerg is offline Moderator
    Mr. Wonder 2010, Mr. Glorious 2011 (Twice), Mr. Chit Chatter 2013, Thread of Threads (Main) 2013
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ............
    Posts
    54,702
    Quote Originally Posted by inactive View Post
    I can post.. if allowed..





    in first trial we are thinking to allow only 5-6 posters

  10. #10
    inactive's Avatar
    inactive is offline Masala Super Guru
    Mr.Glorious 2014
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    mb... cant u see :D
    Posts
    4,258
    Quote Originally Posted by punitgerg View Post





    in first trial we are thinking to allow only 5-6 posters
    well.. its fine either way to me.. I am not a serial poster in this section, I only post when something catches my interest.. and cant be found easily.. (that basically means whichever actress currently catches my fancy)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,412

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by punitgerg View Post





    in first trial we are thinking to allow only 5-6 posters
    when can we expect trials to begin, I am eagerly waiting for it
    All post are collected from the internet. If anyone is a repost then i will delete the video.

  12. #12
    Orejeevan's Avatar
    Orejeevan is offline Co-Administrator
    Donor, Mr. Glorious & Mr. Wonder 2006, Mr. Glorious 2007 & 2008, Thread of Threads 2007, Mr. Masala Board 2007, 2008 & 2009
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Back to Denkalla...
    Posts
    160,842
    Quote Originally Posted by DOST_FRIEND59 View Post
    when can we expect trials to begin, I am eagerly waiting for it
    We will be starting in a couple of days

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •