Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Hollywood Videos Sub Forum in MB

Orejeevan is offline Co-Administrator
    Donor, Mr. Glorious & Mr. Wonder 2006, Mr. Glorious 2007 & 2008, Thread of Threads 2007, Mr. Masala Board 2007, 2008 & 2009

New Hollywood Videos Sub Forum in MB

Hi all,

As you all might be knowing, we had to stop all the Non Desi video threads in MB because of some of the copyright complaints we recieved. Now, we have decided to bring back Hollywood / Non Desi videos to MB but with much more control. We have created a sub forum exclusively for Holly videos and to begin with, we will allow few select members to open threads in the sub forum. We will carry this for some time on an experimental basis.

Those who want to open threads can contact the Admin Team and we will slowly be opening up the forum for others to post. We have to do this because we want to be cautious enough not to get into trouble again.

The forum can be accessed at http://www.masalaboard.com/forumdisp...llywood-Videos

Please do give us all support in running this forum clean and trouble free !

Regards,
    OJ on behalf of the Admin Team
    Last edited by Orejeevan; 12-18-2014 at 04:25 AM.

saugata is offline Masala Maha Champion
    Donor, MB Award Winner 2003, CC Contest Winner
    I don't understand one thing, y u guys r not creating a new forum instead of such sub-forums, which always got some visibility problem in main index page!

punitgerg is online now Moderator
    Mr. Wonder 2010, Mr. Glorious 2011 (Twice), Mr. Chit Chatter 2013, Thread of Threads (Main) 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by saugata View Post
    I don't understand one thing, y u guys r not creating a new forum instead of such sub-forums, which always got some visibility problem in main index page!

we were thinking to allow only one thread, at least Sub forum is better than that

I have one more thing to say about copyright issue, a movie having copyright protection covers entirety of it including a part thereof in form of video clip, audio clip or even picture snapshot. So how you are supposed to allow poster to post video clips / music / pics etc. Hollywood is more aggressive about copyright protection rather than Bollywood. Hence all post may fall under copyright complaint and similar situation like previous will arise. And frankly speaking webhost company will try to save their ass by terminating MB's account. Hence, probably you need to open up a department for receiving complaints in form of forum / sub-forum so that you can handle the sensitive issue more smoothly, more skillfully. Think twice about it before finalizing.

And btw why the name is "Hollywood Videos" rather than "Videshi Videos" where the desi one named as "Desi Videos"?

And btw why the name is "Hollywood Videos" rather than "Videshi Videos" where the desi one named as "Desi Videos"?
    I also suggest admin to keep name of new sub forum as videsi videos .
    All post are collected from the internet. If anyone is a repost then i will delete the video.

inactive is offline Masala Super Guru
    Mr.Glorious 2014
    I have one more thing to say about copyright issue, a movie having copyright protection covers entirety of it including a part thereof in form of video clip, audio clip or even picture snapshot. So how you are supposed to allow poster to post video clips / music / pics etc. Hollywood is more aggressive about copyright protection rather than Bollywood. Hence all post may fall under copyright complaint and similar situation like previous will arise. And frankly speaking webhost company will try to save their ass by terminating MB's account. Hence, probably you need to open up a department for receiving complaints in form of forum / sub-forum so that you can handle the sensitive issue more smoothly, more skillfully. Think twice about it before finalizing.
    I think the problem was more because of people posting videos from Playboy etc than movie clips. Also, whole movies are a lot worse than clips

Donor, Mr. Glorious & Mr. Wonder 2006, Mr. Glorious 2007 & 2008, Thread of Threads 2007, Mr. Masala Board 2007, 2008 & 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by inactive View Post
    I think the problem was more because of people posting videos from Playboy etc than movie clips. Also, whole movies are a lot worse than clips
    I agree

How to start thread in videsi section ????
    All post are collected from the internet. If anyone is a repost then i will delete the video.

manamaboy is offline Super Moderator
    Donor, Editor - CC NL, Mr. Creative & Thread of Threads (MB Award 2006)
    Quote Originally Posted by inactive View Post
    As rightly pointed out, erotic4u, nitrovideo, playboy were the main issues...clipping from a movie & posting think so wouldnt cause major concern. Also full length holly movies whether old or new is a strict no.

Appreciate your opinion, 100gata !
    The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is yours to draw...

Quote Originally Posted by DOST_FRIEND59 View Post
    How to start thread in videsi section ????
    You should be finding an option to start a thread now

Quote Originally Posted by Orejeevan View Post
    You should be finding an option to start a thread now