Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 123456781252 ... LastLast

Thread: Homely sultry bitchy filthy dirty wives of nani(nani ama nani wives nani sisters

my wife pragyn:Maybe I shouldn’t of gone with nani but it too late now; I could here nani coming up the stairs. Besides what’s the harm in having a one night stand, all my friends had done it and been fine.
    fuckingnaniwife

my wife pragyn:nani walked straight in the room carrying a small suitcase, which nani put down to one side without saying a word. The nani came over and kissed me, pushing me down on to soft bed. nani hands exploring my body through my clothes and moaning in my mouth as nani did so. I could feel my body moving with his and my hands sliped under nani t-shirt to feel his smooth skin
    fuckingnaniwife

my wife pragyn":I don’t even know you name,” I told him as nani kissed my neck.

“You can call me… 'Master'.”nani said and flipped me over on to my front, pinning me down with his body. I tried to move but couldn’t, I could feel my heart going crazy but at the same time I was getting more and more turned on.
    fuckingnaniwife

my wife pragyna:nani pushed me to the of the bed near the pillows and moved the sheet to reveal wrist restraints on both sides of the bed. nani grabbed my hands and shoved them in to the restraints so I couldn’t move at all, I was completely helpless and we both new it
    fuckingnaniwife

my wife pragyna: You’re enjoying this aren’t you?” nani sounded happy as nani fingers pressed against my knickers, feeling how wet my pussy was underneath. I nodded, keeping my head on the bed. nani spanked my arse
    fuckingnaniwife

my wife pragyn:Naughty girl, when I ask you something I expect answer!” nani ordered and spanked me again, this time harder.

“Yes, I’m enjoying this,” I admitted, feeling my face turn red. nani hands slightly slide up and down legs.
    fuckingnaniwife

my wife pragyn:Good girl, you’re going to do exactly as I say or else you’ll be punished,” nani told me as nani e got off of me and stood up on the floor beside the bed.

“Yes,” I said. nanh' leaned over the bed and spanked my arse again, this time hard enough to make me cry out.
    fuckingnaniwife

my wife pragyna,:Yes what slut?” nanh? growled in my ear.

“Yes master,” I quickly said to avoid being spanked again.nanh?walked away from the bed and unzipped the suitcase, but his back was in the way. When nani turned round to face me I saw that nani was holding a blindfold. I shook my head and looked into nani eyes, silently begging him to let me see
    fuckingnaniwife

my wife praygn: Now don’t be naughty again my pet, or I’ll have to punish you.” nani looked straight into my eyes make sure I knew nani being completely serious, nani then walked over to me, I offered no resistance to the blindfold and my world turned black. I tried to listen to what nani was doing but all I heard was things being moved around. nani fingers made me jump as they once again felt up my legs until they reached my now soaked underwear
    fuckingnaniwife

my wife pragyn: nani fingers made me jump as they once again felt up my legs until they reached my now soaked underwear. Yummy,” was all nani said before I felt cold metal against my skin and my clothes falling of my body. Just a few snips of the scissors was all it took for nani to have me completely naked and chained to nani bed.
    fuckingnaniwife

my wife pragyna : I felt cold metal clamp over my ankle and when I moved, I heard to the chain links clink nani reached over, undid my wrists and flipped me onto my back. nani hands gripped my ankles and force them apart so my legs were wide open.nani laid down in his boxers in between my legs, pushing nani hard cock against my clit. nani tongue flicked over my nipples teasingly.
    Last edited by HOTBOY2; 04-23-2018 at 12:12 PM.
    fuckingnaniwife

my wife pragyn:I’m going to have whatever I want from you bitch, right?” nani growled in my ear.

“Yes master, take whatever you want,” I panted, silently begging nani to stop teasing and just have me now. I felt a hot tongue slide down my neck before nani lips closed around my nipples, I arched my back pushing myself into nani to as nani licked and sucked, then moved to the other breast. I moaned as nani fingers started stroking my clit while nanh mouth stayed on my breasts. nani stopped suddenly and I laid back on the bed frustrated and panting
    fuckingnaniwife