Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1234567891353 ... LastLast

Thread: Homely sultry bitchy filthy dirty wives of nani(nani ama nani wives nani sisters

Loving Nani Wife BRUTALLY

my wife pragyn: Yes, oh god please yes!” I begged nani

“You’re going to have to earn it, now open your mouth,” nani ordered. I opened my mouth and felt nani cock lightly press against my lips. nani hand wrapped around the back of my head, grabbing my hair, and nani forced his cocked all the way into mouth until I could feel the tip pressing against the back of my mouth. I felt my hair being pulled and took it as a sign to start sucking. I sucked and licked nani cock as nani moved it back and forth in my mouth
    Last edited by HOTBOY2; 04-23-2018 at 12:40 PM.

my wife pragyn: I heard nani moan and pull my hair tighter. When nang?? had had enough, nani slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth and pushed me down on the bed without saying any thing. nani fingers slid pasted my clit and went straight into my wet pussy. I moaned and arched my back as nani went deeper and deeper inside me, nani finger pressed against me in the right place.nani rubbed my spot while I moaned, I could feel myself about to cum when nani stopped suddenly.

my wife pragyn:Fuck sake!” I complained. nani response was to grab my side, pull me towards nani and spank my arse, hard, three times, each time I cried out

my wife pragyna : Don’t misbehave bitch, you can cum when I let you,” nani whispered in my ear, grabbing my arse tightly where nani had just spanked me. “Now open your legs, I want to taste.”nani ordered and second later I felt nani tongue lick my clit, send waves of pleasure up my body. My hips started moving, pushing my clit against nani mouth as nani licked

my wife pragyn:I think its time you got fucked bitch,”nani told me before nani flipped me over once again on my front, except this time nani pulled into doggy and placed the tip of nani cock against my pussy. Grabbing my arse to hold me still, nani forced his cock into my pussy and begun pounding into me, hard and fast. I moaned and grabbed the pillows as nani pleased himself and me at the same time.
    Last edited by HOTBOY2; 04-23-2018 at 01:28 PM.

my wife pragyna:Like that bitch?” nani panted from behind me.

“Yes master, please don’t stop!” I cried.

“Do you want to cum?” nani asked.

“Oh god yes, please let me cum please!” I begged feeling myself getting closer and closer and hoping nani wouldn’t stop again
    Last edited by HOTBOY2; 04-23-2018 at 01:40 PM.

my wife pragyn:“Go on bitch cum for your master!” nani ordered and I did. My arms and legs gave way and left me lying on my front, panting. nani gave on final hard push inside me and I felt nani cum fill my pussy. nani slowly pulled out of me and laid down on the bed by my side.

Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow

Super Super Super Super Super Super Super

Very erotic pose