Page 1 of 76 12345671151 ... LastLast

Thread: Homely sultry bitchy filthy dirty wives of nani(nani ama nani wives nani sisters

Homely sultry bitchy filthy dirty wives of nani(nani ama nani wives nani sisters

STARING WITH EVERY MEN DREAM TO BE WITH NANI WIFE LIKE THIS
    fuckingnaniwife

NANI'S SWEET WIVE FUCKED HARD BY HIS FATHER BOTHER AND FRIENDS
    fuckingnaniwife

fuckingnaniwife

NANI WIFE BEING FUCKED BY BLACK COCK IN PUB
    fuckingnaniwife

fuckingnaniwife

Wwwwoooowww

I’ve never done anything like this before," I thought as the car drove further and further away from the club and the streets I knew. The man driving the car, I didn’t even know his name, I met at the club and now we’re going to his house. It was his idea to have a one night stand and for some reason I just couldn’t say no to him so I got into his car and here we are.
    Last edited by HOTBOY2; 04-23-2018 at 11:09 AM.
    fuckingnaniwife

my wife pragyna:Not long now, nani said as his hand slipped up my leg, his fingers brushing the skin hidden under my skirt.
    fuckingnaniwife

my wife pragyn: I nodded, looking out the window, not trusting myself to speak. I could feel myself getting horny from nani'stouch. I couldn’t put my finger on it, there was just some thing about nani that made me want to be with him. The car started to slow down and turn in to drive way. The house in front of me was a 4 bedroom detached house with a neat front garden
    fuckingnaniwife

my wife pragyn:nani got out of the car, walked round and opened my door. Taking my h and from my lap nani pulled me out of the car, pressed me against the car, and kissed me passionately while nani hands went under my skirt and grabbed my arse tightly
    Last edited by HOTBOY2; 04-23-2018 at 11:28 AM.
    fuckingnaniwife

my wife pragyna: Let’s go inside,” nani told me and pulled me by the hand in to his house, locking the door behind him.

“Bedrooms upstairs on the right, I’ll be up there in a second,” nani whispered in my ear. [IMG]Let’s go inside,” he told me and pulled me by the hand in to his house, locking the door behind him. “Bedrooms upstairs on the right, I’ll be up there in a second,” he whispered in my ear.[/IMG]
    fuckingnaniwife

my wife pragyn: Okay,” I agreed and walked upstairs. I could feel his eyes watching me as I went. The only door on the right had a lock on it, and at first I thought it was locked but when I got closers I saw the door was slightly ajar. Stepping in to the room I saw a four poster large bed in the middle of the room with black sheets on. I sat down on the edge of the bed, my heart pounding in my chest. What I was doing, going to a complete strangers house without telling any one where I was going, had finally started to set in
    fuckingnaniwife