This is simply because you haven't activated your account by clicking on the activation link sent to you in the e-mail when you first registered. You ask Why didn't I receive the e-mail?
Answers & solution:
1. You entered a fake e-mail address when registering
If you enter a fake e-mail address the e-mail will go to another destination so ofcourse you won't receive the e-mail you were supposed to get
Solution: Sign up to another account and this time remember to enter your correct e-mail address!!!
2. The e-mail wasn't received because your e-mail inbox was full
Many e-mail providers have limited space so sometimes e-mails are blocked from being receieved
Solution: Sign up to another account and this time remember to enter an e-mail account with plenty of space!!
3. The e-mail is in your junk folder or automatically deleted by your E-mail provider
Some e-mail providers deem mails from boards as spam and move them to a special Spam/Junk folder. Some of these e-mails are automatically deleted
Solution: Sign up to another account and this time remember to make sure you check your Junk/Spam Folder or temporary turn the spam protection off before creating a new acccount.
If any members still have any problems receiving the activation e-mail you can send a Personal Message to MasalaTalk
Benefits of Posting on MasalaBoard
- Interact with Masalaites all over the World!
- Have fun participating in chitchat, games, quizes and much more!
- Request for content
- Posting = contributing to the community
- Contributing = praise and recognition from other members
- and many more hidden benefits of posting