IndianMasala.com - Visit IndianMasala.com for the latest Bollywood and South Masala Pictures in HQ!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Posting Armpit Stories Here If You like just add reps

Posting Armpit Stories Here If You like just add reps

Milky Armpits
    I have beautiful,firm and well rounded breasts, the best, my bra size is 34c, i prefer to wear black bra and black panty, my skin color is neither fair nor dark (Average Indian Women). My nipples are one inch long, just for you indian women lovers , i made measurement. Dark brown is the color of my nipple, i have tiny hairs around my aureolas, my armpit hairs are not much long as my pubic hairs, my pit hairs are 2 inches long, yes you are correct, my armpit hairs runs upto the outer line of my breast. The color of my pits and pubes are dark black.
    Whenever i feel horny, i just go to my room, close all the doors and windows, and i remove all my clothes, i do sniff the armpit region of my sweaty blouse, i really enjoy the smell of my own armpits. I squeeze my breasts pinch my erect nipples, i pull the hairs on my aureolas, pits and pubes, Wow, i am feeling horny, i also rub my fingers and sniff them.

I brush my pubic hairs with my fingers or sometimes by comb, i rub my wet pussy on pillow, then insert my fingers to and fro, i also insert carrots, candels, brinjals to get a great orgasm. I mastrubate by looking at the photographs of Salman Khan and sometimes Akshay Kumar.

Yesterday Mala my elder sister came to my house, She is also a hairy indian women, she has dense growth in her pits and pubes, forearms and legs. It was just a casual visit, she stayed in my room with her one year old baby, we watched movie on cable , suddenly her baby started crying, Mala unhooked her blouse and bra to feed her baby, she was uncomfortabel because her blouse was very tight, so i asked her to remove her blouse, since there was nobody in my room except me. I took her baby into my arms, Mala removed her blouse and bra, she was topless before me, I was shocked to see had curly wirey hairs on her armpits, i even noticed tiny hairs throughout her chest, biceps and back, She is more hairy than me.

I saw the milk coming out her nipples, her baby started sucking her milky nipples, she raised her arms to tie Jasmine flowers on her head, (Almost all indian women wear a small garland of flowers on thier heads) i had a great glimplse of dense hairy armpit, she was sweaty, and i felt the fresh smell of her sweat mixed with the smell of fresh Jasmine flowers. I still remember that smell.

I went near her and started caressing her sweaty armpit, with my fingers, she started laughing because she felt the tickling sensation on her pits. she did not rejected me, i know she enjoyed , when i caressed pits, aftersome time i started licking her sweaty armpit, her pits were wet, because the climate was very hot, it was a summer season.

I cleaned her pits with my tongue, i enjoyed much, i pulled her pit hairs with my teeth, she yelled with pain, she started pinching my nipples then i squeezed her milky boobs , the milk was pouring out, i took the fresh milk in an empty coke tin and then i again squeezed her boobs so that the milk may fill the coke tin, the milk was warm, then i poured her warm milk on her armpits and started licking it, it was so tasty, and natural, i cannot forget that taste in my entire life time.

Just apply women's milk on her armpits and lick it, i am sure you will never ever enjoy some more than that

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    These Stories Are Not Mine They Are Taken From Internet !
    Posting 4 fun only!!!

Heaven == A R M P I T S!!!!

ARMPIT Jaisa Kuch Bhi Nahi!!!!!
    Hottest Picture Thread !!(INLCUDEING ARMPIT Pictures And Hot Once!!!)

Man your fantasies for armpits are way way way way way ahead of mine.

I don't think I would go as far as lickin them. That growse!
    It's a rousing to look at them most of the times, but this stuff is crazy.
    I cant believe i read the whole thing
    Last edited by salacious; 11-19-2004 at 12:19 PM.

Sal Bhai I also agreed to you i dont like to lick them but watching them is

chaitanya2002 is offline Masala Super Champion
    Mr. Chit Chatter (MB Award 2006)
    chaitanya2002 has masters in masala chaitanya2002 has masters in masala chaitanya2002 has masters in masala chaitanya2002 has masters in masala chaitanya2002 has masters in masala chaitanya2002 has masters in masala chaitanya2002 has masters in masala chaitanya2002 has masters in masala chaitanya2002 has masters in masala chaitanya2002 has masters in masala chaitanya2002 has masters in masala
    Cool story there,armpits.........hmm........yah they are good.

plz send indian actress story

Thnx 4 reply

can u pos tmore like this

man u guys r sure horny!!!!!!!!
    No Emotion Is More Pure Than The Emotion Of Lust!!
    Love Has Hidden Worries , complexities......BUT
    Lust Is Pure And Naked!!!!!!

Salacoius and SamSan Both are here
    You both must have ran in here upon seeing the thread title.
    You both are brothers-in-pits

No offence....I like pits too

Pit Fun
    Purnima, Juhi and I are having an exclusively private fun party of armpit kissing, sucking, licking, tight embracing. Juhi’s armpits, ripe shoulders, sharp nose are very very inviting. Purnima and Juhi are locked in a tight embrace and kiss. Purnima is exploring Juhi’s armpits with her hands, pulling her armpit stubble. Seeing all this, I pulled Juhi from Purnima’s embrace, and hugged her from behind, slid my hands through her armpits, clutched at her boobs, kissing her smooth shoulders, and when she turned her head to me, started kissing her nose. I was sucking her sharp and sexy nose, when Purnima embraced Juhi from front. What a hot situation! Juhi getting a tight hug from front, by Purnima, and from rear, by me. Being very hot, Purnima began to kiss Juhi and me alternately. She raised Juhi’s right hand and was sucking her armpit. I also pushed my face in Juhi’s right armpit from behind, kissed and sucked the same, and also was kissing Purnima. Just then entered Nicki. Her plump body and sexy sleeveless choli blouse made me instantly hard. We stopped our hugging and kissing to welcome her. She then engaged in tight hugging and kissing with both of them. Seeing the ladies’ kissing and hugging I was very excited. Nicki came to me, showed me her slightly hairy armpits, and said “do you like them?” I said “they are fantastic”. “Then what are you waiting for? Come –kiss and lick ‘em” was her reply. Before I jumped, she brought her armpits near my nose, for me to sniff. But it was hard to resist kissing those large, plump, smelly armpits. But she moved away, again to bring them back for sniffing. After several such sniffing sessions, she pressed her armpits on my face & nose, asking me to sniff, lick and suck them. ‘Smell and eat my armpits’ – was what she said. For a long time I haven’t got any male lips on my armpits. So eat them out. I very much like mutual armpit-kissing and armpits sucking. Give me your armpits’ and she took my armpit flesh in her mouth. I caught hold of Purnima and inserted my **** in her armpit. Nicki started kissing Juhi from behind. Again I started kissing Purnima’s armpits. Eating female armpits is so sexy. Nicki then came to me with her arms raised and took my **** in her left armpit and pressed her arm with the body. Moved the armpit back and forth giving me immense pleasure. Then I tightly embraced Nicki and engaged in mutual armpit eating with her. Both of us bit into the other’s armpits, licking and eating the flesh. Juhi and Purnima also joined in with their inviting smelly armpits.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    These Stories Are Not Mine They Are Taken From Internet !
    Posting 4 fun only!!!

Ir want more just reply

Incest stories and related material is not allowed on MB.

mX
    Moderator, MB
    Last edited by masalex; 12-05-2004 at 06:07 AM. Reason: MB Policy violation

bumppppppppppppppp

Yeah ....pits r better shaved though.....

bumpignnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Sorry for braking the laww

Incest stories and related material is not allowed on MB.

mX
    Moderator, MB

Sorry bhai

sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

plesase delete this thread MASALA MODSSSSSSSS

+ Reply to Thread