IndianMasala.com - Visit IndianMasala.com for the latest Bollywood and South Masala Pictures in HQ!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 18
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheela, Jayabharathi and other Mallu Oldies...!!

Good start of tribute to oldies of Malayalam movies..
    Jayabharathi and sheela were at excellence both in character as well glamour rolls..
    in fact Sheela was titled as boob queen in cine magazines.. quite large boobs like big coconuts in short coconut tree.. they never stingy in showing their beauties..
    To note a few of jayabhaduri, Rathirvedam, Idha ivida vare.. etc. Just showing bare these gals pocketed the money on these movies..

equally our unnimary didnt fail to take the opportunity.. she was quite young kid with great boobs, competing with her seniors like sheela and jayabaduri..

In every Kunchaco's movie ( film company) she is a permanent actress, with sheela.
    most of their products were historical oriented and very few social movies.. i would list some of the interesting movies, in which unnimary's roll.

Kannappanunni: DEEPA unnimary comes just for a song scene.. just wearing " chest kacchai" strawless bra and long saree outfit in the hips.. throughout scene her boobs dancing with her !!

thacholi ambu: a nice bathing scene.. not much exposuer or sexy.. but cute make up..

Kadathanattu makkam.. the cameraman was so understand the taste of audience, captured her great boobs in very close up angle.. if the actor be tempted, he would have squeezed them in open public with comewhatmay attitude... sure the cameraman must have raped unni through camera!!!

Vazhipokkan: this is social movie of Kunjaco or navodaya movies.. unnimary's bath scene in a bath tub.. she wears a tight muslin shirt, showing her bra and tight boobs through light muslin.. a fantastic.. scene..

In most of the other movies in malayalam, she was given mini skirts to expose her thighs..
    being her thighs are so fat, fleshy and wide, the mini skirts never cooperated to cover them rather favor to audience unni's marvelous thighs..

Movie Acharam Ammini Ocharam Omana was the one exclusively taken to show thighs of Unni mary. I remember seeing the special posters just about 2ft wide and about 10ft long to show the thighs of unnimary when she excersise raising her legs.. she wears only t shirt with tight tiny black shorts and raise her full leg showing thighs.. it was a fantastic movie..

Penpuli, Chootradhari, Asokavanam, Ponnil Kulicha Rathri, Mochanam, are quite a long list showing exposures..

In movie Mochanam, she acts as a school gal, wearing mini skirt, and the late Jayan was hero. in a song scene, the costume for Deepa is just a bra and few flowers sorrounded on it and mini skirt... Jayan was very careful for getting his hand touched on her boobs...

Maaveeran Tarzan was another hot movie of Deepa simultaneously released in Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam and Telugu.. HERO WAS Kanna actor Prabhakaran.. Being Jungle type movie, Deepa has very conservative costumes...

being both Prabhakar and Deepa were fat, all the scenes they appear were fantastic..
    specially in a song scene, deepa bites a fruit and get kick and Prabhakar keeps her cross on his shoulder, exposing her boons and thighs.. something unforgettable..

at one scene, she is just sitting and sleeping in a hut... she wears only a cream color brassier and tight shorts... most of the times raises her hands showing armpit in the brassier outfit... the director and producer tastefully utlized her in that movie...

during 84/85 she acted in the movie Dheeran in wch she has been licked by Beeman RAGHU on her boobs... see the pictures in the exclusive gallery of Masala board..

Deepa meets all the galiber like beauty, sexy, glamour and structure... of course who cares the acting??

thanks for reading this with patience..

sunitha

Quote Originally Posted by rajeshcheriyan
    SUNITHA REALLY SEXY BUT SIZEWISE SHE IS SMALL, BUT BOOBS FANTASTIC, THE OTHERS ASPECTS AS PER VIEWERS CHOICE

erotic caps there, but buddy, caps could have been bigger, keep coming
    A Thing of BEAUTY is a JOY forever

Jayabharathi is the ultimate fuckable aunty. Man, she is so damn sexy.

And I like Seema too. But lately Seema put up so much of weight that she lost her charms. But Jayabharathi is still so sexy and still can cause many of the youngsters loose their sleep.

Thanks Mountainlover for the detailed description of the Unnimary's scenes. Can we have the same about Jayabharathi. That will be a nice reading.

cool

hey bro.those pics r pimpincool.thqqqqqqqqqq

Can we discuss on Prameela also

Guys can we discusss about Prameela also the yesteryear evergreen Prameela , Who had acted in Thaburathi, Gorila and for information about her movies request guys to join Prameela@yahoogroups.com.

I have one movie of Prameela , (Thamburathi) , I want to upload pic of this movies or the clips how do i do it can you guys help me , I want to share this Aunty with all my friends who love yesteryear aunties Like Jayabharthi and Prameela///

I can send out copies of this vcd to the person who can upload the same, This is very good thread and we need keep this alive...

Thanks
    Raj

Do Include Prameela

Hi Guys again,

This is a wonderful thread and i would like guys to Join Prameela@yahoogroups.com. where i have uploaded pic of Prameela and Jayabharthi , I have dedicated this group to Prameela. The movies which had acted has been included in the data base section. I had taken Pic of Prameela from indianmovieland.com if any one has got the password for the site www.indianmovieland.com request you share ... I can pay some amount to the person who shares the password. Guys if anyone can post pic and information about prameela and Jayabharthi in that group your most welcome..Pls add the movies list in the database coloums. I have been watching Kairali tv, asianet, surya tv for movies of Prameela and Jayabharthi.. but iam not finding much of Prameela ..

Pls let me know who wants Prameela's movie Thamurathi i would send it to them. The cost would be only one good cd for me to write and send

Thanks
    raj

link to some pic of Prameela

Pls vist www.indianmovieland.com classic section to find some pic of Prameela .After visting do let me know which movie was that

Raj,
    U have started a gr8 thread ..especially for mallu's..i love jayabharathi..she is sexy and too good to be missed..i saw her rathinirvedam movie..once in masala board..some clips..she was too good..then she exposed in Idhaa ividee varee..and in nellu..movies..I would like to mention abt seema too..who came to industry with a bold topless scence in one of the black and white movies...when she was 18..her boobies were so big..its a gr8 thread..and to perl1975...if u want to uplaod...upload it through yousendit.com there u can upload lots of files...or ask raj himself he will tell...i hope some of the mallus will upload some movies of these sexy beauties

thank u moutainlover for all the details...

great work..

Dont know the name of this one..

How is this..?

some more...

Our Sukumari chechi..

Known as Adoor Bhasi's keep...

Closed Thread